Penny was in the corner, going through my wardrobe. "Welcome home Speedy Gonzalez" she chuckled pulling out random tops.

"What are you doing there child? There's no way you've already run out of outfits to wear!"

She scoffed. "I'm trying to help youuuuu. I know Julius is coming over tomorrow . And I know you're probably going to dress like a prude. I'm here to ensure you get a bit of , you know, sexy time while you kids have the house to yourselves." She said wiggling her brows.

Good thing I was already flushed so she couldn't really tell I was blushing.

We planned to take advantage of our days off and watch Coco the Disney movie as he hadn't seen it.

I hadn't really thought about the possibility of it getting a little intimate. But if I was honest, I wasn't exactly ready for that yet.

Would he be disappointed if nothing happened?

"Ooooooh yes you are definitely wearing this." She said holding up one of my old denim skirts I never wore and a black t shirt.

"Ok well now that I've picked an outfit for you my mission is complete and I will now go and pick an outfit for school tomorrow and the party tomorrow night" Penny

I said goodbye to my nosy little sister as she left me to my own devices.

I wasn't nervous about this date. It was simple but could lead to so many things.

For one, what if  he did want to do the dirty?

How would I tell him no?

I know that he'd never force me into anything but what if he wanted to know why?

Would I be able to tell him about my past?

And if I did decide to tell him, would he break up with me because of it?

The thoughts swirled around my mind for hours before I finally fell asleep.

"Hey sis I'm heading out now. Hunter is taking me to school so don't worry about driving me? Ok love you!"

Penny shouted from the living room. I checked the time, shot up from bed and scrambled out, catching her before she ran out the door. It was 8:00 am -Penelope never left that early without a good reason.

"Not so fast young lady. " I narrowed my eyes in search for a clue.

I did a careful inspection of my sister looking for any sort of clue. Hmm.

That was an unusually big jacket she was wearing for a regular day in June.

"Take the jacket off. " I said.

Slowly she took her jacket off revealing a vertically stripped blue and white shirt and a itty bitty white crop top.

 "Is this Hunter boy the reason you're all dressed up? And how do you expect to get through the school gates with that itty bitty square of fabric?"

She looked at me frowning like a child. "Oh come on sis. I have a different shirt in my bag for when I get to school. Please I didn't dress up for Hunter. I dress for myself honey but getting to show off to Hunter is really a bonus."

She mumbled the last part looking down. I sighed and let her go.

"Remember Penny, I'm letting you get dressed for your party at Trish's house. I expect you home no later than 10pm please!"

"Yeah yeah sis. I will. Just focus on getting laid. I scoffed and returned to my room.

Girls will be girls right?

I just hope she won't do anything stupid.

I took a shower and got dressed.

Standing in front of the mirror in my towel, I decide it was just better to tie my hair up out of my face instead of straightening and leaving it down.

That and I was feeling pretty lazy!

Make up was never really my forte so I settled on some lip gloss and mascara.

As I picked up the denim skirt from the chair in my room I noticed a small black bag under it.

I emptied the contents and found two little pieces of pink fabric.

Oh for God sake Penny! I could practically hear her giggling!

Trust her to sneak those in here!

I decided to slip the bra and underwear on, not because I wanted Julius to see them but he cause they were undeniably cute.

By 2pm I was ready for my movie date with my boyfriend.

The fear from yesterday was  back, making my stomach turn. I breathed in heavily taking in my appearance one last time before going downstairs.

Sitting in the living room, I fiddled with my fingers checking my phone now and again.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when the doorbell rang.