Fear

Aliana's POV

"I was afraid." I whispered but knew they all heard me.

Just admiting that I was feeling anything let alone fear was hard. How was I supposed to tell them that I was afraid to release my power, that I allowed myself to be beaten and them to almost be killed because I was scared that I wouldn't be able to control myself.

Since completing the bond with Kassandra my beast has calmed down some what but I know that she is just waiting to be released so she can destroy.

I can still remember the one and only time she got loose.

************flashback**************

I wake up in my cell once again and try to curl my broken body into a ball but it hurts too much to move.

I have no idea how long I was out for this time, I stopped worrying about such things after they had killed me the fifth time and I lost about a month of time.

Voices drifted into my room as they came closer and the door creaked open.

"I promise you, no matter how much damage you do to it, it won't die and it will heal." My 'master' said to two tall men in space suits who entered the room with him.

I couldn't even turn my head yet as the bones in my spine hadn't finished healing but I could see them all looking me over from the corner of my eye.

One of the men walked over to me and stood over me looking down. He had short brown hair and deep brown eyes and a evil smirk on his face as he looked down at me.

"How do we know that you are telling the truth Romus. The last time we did business with you the 'immortal' slave you sold us only lasted one full turn." The other man said.

"How about a demonstration then?" Romus said pulling out a small blade and walking towards my prone form. The smirking man stayed exactly where he was and watched as Romus raised his hand and brought it down hard along with the blade and slammed it into my heart.

All three men leaned over me as Romus extracted the blade and I screamed out in pain then they watched as the wound healed.

Their eyes widened then they looked at each other and nodded.

"We'll take it, hopefully this one will survive the experiments." Romus looked like he just struck gold as he shook the guys hand enthusiatically.

They turned away from me and made their way out of the cell but the second man stayed behind and looked at me with evil eyes as the door shuts behind the other two.

I don't make a sound, we just continue our silent stare off until he looks away from me. He looks back at me with furious eyes and rips the rags I have on down the middle.

"Do you know what it mean to be my slave?" He asks as he stands over me.

I'm panicking and my breathing picks up. In the many years that I've been hear Romus and the other men have beaten me to death and back again but never once had they ever attempted what I think this new man is about to do.

He grins evily as he starts loosening his space suit pants and I shut my eyes out of fear.

"Kill him!!"

A voice roars and my eyes snap open and lock on the man, he pauses in loosening his pants and looks at me in question.

"Kill him, kill him, kill him." The chanting in my head kept repeating.

"Freak." The man spat down at me but his voice was drowned buy the chanting.

He finally got his pants down and he leaned over me.