G.A.C

Aliana's POV

After the Commander had left Kassandra started to unpack our bag and put our stuff away.

Fen and Scar we're still relaxing on the bed but I kept my eyes on Kassandra and watched everything she was doing.

I watched as she blushed and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"What?" She asked shyly.

"Nothing, I just like watching you." I tell her and Fen chuckles.

"That's not creepy at all." He tells me and I scowl at him.

Kassandra just shakes her head with a small smile on her face and continues unpacking.

It has been almost fourty minutes since I first told the Commander that I wanted to leave, if we don't leave soon I might just kill him.

A knock at the door interrupts my internal conversation. I move towards it before Kassandra has a chance too.

On the othher side I find a harried looking Commander with a large square device in his hands. I step aside and let him inside, the door closing behind him.

He places the box on the small table in front of the large chairs just as Kassandra comes out of the room.

"What's going on?" She asks looking from me to Carver.

"She said that she would deal with the allinace council, so here they are." He said indicating the box.

Kassandra looked confused but I just waited as he bent down and pressed a botton on the box and suddenly a large screen blared to life and five beings were suddenly in front of us like live holograms.

I say beings because not all of them had a 'human' shape or characteristics.

There was one who was obviously male with red hair and the signature full brown eyes that everyones else so far has, beside him was a reptile looking creature with black scales and tail and red eyes, but I couldn't tell the gender. Next was a amazon looking woman who was taller than anyone in the room, the only thing that stopped her from looking like a human was that her body covered in brown fur. Another woman who was considerably shorter than the amazon had blue skin with white markings and long black hair and finally the last person looked exactly like a human male with blonde hair and green eyes but there was just something about him that screamed that he wasn't a mere human.

Commander Carver dropped to his knees as soon as he had pressed the button on the box and bowed his head. The 'council turned to look at me Kassandra probably wondering if we were going to bow to them. I just looked at them with a bored expression and Kassandra followed my lead not bowing to them.

The repitle one turned to face me and hissed but I didn't react.

"How dare you not bow to the Galatic Alliance council?!" The amazon shouted.

My eyes locked on hers and she shut up. I noticed the not so human one watching me out of the corner of my eyes.

The one who looked like Carver stepped forward.

"I am Council leader Mason of the Sul Tir and this is...." I cut him off with a wave of my hand.

"I could care less about who you and everyone else are, it is of no concern to me. What do you want?" Carver who still on his knees had his mouth wide open in shock.

The reptile and amazon looked furious the human looking one had a smirk on his face, the blue one and the Mason guy were shocked.

"How dare you, do you know who you are speaking too?!" The reptile hissed at me. He's a male.

"I aready told you that I don't care who you are." I tell him cooly and his hologram takes a step closer.

I ignore him and face the smirking 'human'.

"What do you want?".

"We've learned that you won't allow us near the planet we had designated for colonization." He says calmly.

"Onari is not for you or your alliance and I will not allow you near or on the planet." I tell him and he just looks at me carefully while the others start shouting.

"Who are you to say what planet we can and cannot use? Onari as you call it is located in Galatic alliance space, any and all planets in our territory are under our control and will be used as we see fit!" The blue woman now shouts and I turn to face her.

"Even if Onari was located right in the center of your territory I still woundn't allow you near it" I tell her and she flushes purple.

"What is this favor you are asking of us?" The human asks.

"I have asked no favor of you." I tell him and his eyebrows scrunches in confusion and he looks down at Carver who still hasn't stood up.

"You asked us to take you to our home planet." He mumbles looking down.

"I never asked you." I say looking down at him. He lifts his head and I see the confusion all over it.

"Yes you did." He states sounding like a child.

"I never asked you." I say again. "I told you to take us there. I never asked a thing of you." I tell him and see realization dawn on his face.

"What will you do in exchange for us bringing you to our home territory?" Mason asks.

"Nothing." I say in a dead voice.

"What?" He says flabbergasted. "You can't ask us to do something for you and we get nothing in return." He says clearly getting frustrated.

"I never asked you to do anything for me, I have told Caver to take us your planet and that is what he will do." I tell him.

"You have no respect for this council!"

"How dare you demand anything of us?!"

They continued to shout so I turned my back to them and walked over to Kassandra who had been standing behind the couch the whole time watching everything.

"We are not done speaking to you!"

"Such insolence!" They continue to shout.

"You have ten minutes Carver." I turn back to address him,meaning the remaining time he has for us to leave.

"We have not given you our approval whether or not you can come to our home planet!" Mason shouted and I looked at hin.

"I never asked for your approval." I tell him and watch as he clenches his jaw.

"You cannot order our peoole around!" Reptile hisses at me.

"Would you allow us access to Onari in exchange for your journey here?" Human guy asks and I turn to him.

"No." I say in a cold voice. "Eight minutes Carver." I say looking back at him and he nods.

"Let's go change so we can get some more training in." I say to Kassandra as I led her from the room with the council members who are currently shouting at our backs and into the bedroom with Fen and Scar who are still cuddled up on the bed.

"Do you he will take is to his home planet?" Kassnadra asks she starts changing.

Fen begins to laugh from the bed.

"Don't worry, he will. He's too scared of Ali not to." He says and laughs again.

When we've finished changing into our workout gear we walk back out into the now empty front room and out the door with Scar and a laughing Fen trailing after us. A few minutes later we can hear the ship starting up and moving.

"Told you." Fen said laughing.

Hey guys. Thank for reading the book, but I need your help with something.

For the next update I'm thinking of switching it to Fen's POV.

What do you think? Give Fen a chapter to himself or keep it with the two main characters?

Either way thanks for reading and voting.