Space Pirates

Aliana's POV

"What are you two going to do? Do you know what that thing was? Why are you leaving us in the room alone?" The questions had started as soon as we had reached our room and I had placed Kassandra down and told here and Scar to wait here.

"The room is protected and is the safest place for the both of you." I tell her as I go over to the bag with the weapons in it and take out my twin berettas and their harness.

"The thing you say before is something called a Moiri, they are scavengers that will attack and ship that they come across, they are extremely fast and are known to be partially insane due to their long lives and isolation in space. They thrive on the edge of space just waiting for their victims to fly into their traps, they are known for their souless black eyes, grey skin and ling limbs

They are extemely dangerous and are also known as vicious killers." I tell her and her eyes widen.

"As long as you and Scar stay inside the room you will be perfectly safe but all the same please keep a barrier up the entire time." I say and give her kiss.

"Be careful." She says pulling me close for a hug.

"I'll be back as soon as possible. Don't open the dor for anyone." I say and step back and look over at Fen whose busy nuzzling Scar.

"Let's go." I tell him and he steps back from her and moves to the door.

I open the door and he follows me out, we wait until the door has sealed shut behind us before we move away.

We look at each other and nod before we take off, sprinting for the ledge in front of us and dive off the balcony in front of us.

We plummet down to the ground, but about halfway down Fen is knocked sideways by something slamming into him and gives a loud yelp.

The ground rushes up and I land on one knee with my arm resting on the other, I dent the ground beneath me.

Fericuous snarls snap my head in Fen's direction as he fight the Moiri that had slammed into him. He currently has it punned beneath his front paws as it tries to throw him off with it's legs. Fen let's out a loud growl and snaps his jaws around it's head and rips it's head off.

The Moiri continues to struggle under him even though it's head head has been removed, another thing they are known for, even after death they continue fighting. Another minute of struggling then it stills and Fen steps away trying to spit the black blood of the Moiri out of his mouth.

"Uugh, nasty stuff" He says when he's got a good amount but not all out.

"You could have helped you know Ali." He says as he moves to my side.

"You would have been angry had I interfered." I tell him and look up.

Dozens of heads pull back from the ledges, Their leader should know that we are here by now.

"Yeah, you're right." Fen says as we move towards the control room.

The door needs a security password to open, but I don't have one so I decide to just punch it down. We step inside to an empty room that is completly dark but I notice something moving in the corner of my eye.

"One to your left Ali" Fen says through our link.

I take another step forward and it springs towards me. My blade of darkness is already in my hand and swinging through the air removing it's head as I step out the way. Just like the last one, this one continues moving so Fen steps on it 's chest holding it down until it stops.

I walk over to the control panel and move my hands over it and a large screen lights up. It's currently showing what is happening infront of the ship and right now a Moiri space ship is towing the G.A.C off course.

The Moiri ship looks like a giant haunted pirate ship, it's complety black with a reflective glass like surface, this feature helps them to blend in and sneak up on their prey.

I st down at the controls and locate the missles and send two into the Moiri ships thrusters they explode and the ship stops as mini explosions could be seen, since the Moiri ship was tugging the G.A.C ship by a cable, we ended up slamming into the back of their ship and the ship shudders and a few fragments break off.

With that done,I acess the security cameras and begin searching. Two minutes later I find what I'm looking for, the Moiri has captured all the people on board and had herded them into one large open area. It looked like the cafeteria.

Memorizing the quickest route to the room we exited the room and I sealed it with my power. As soon as we stepped out the door we were attaked by Moiri from all sides.

Fen gives a happy yip and starts to shred through them, I follow at a much calmer pace.

"Hey Ali, wanna see who can get more?" Fen asks as he rips the head off of one.

"Not the time Fen." I say as two Moiri dive towards me. I flash behind them and remove the head of one and shatter the spine of the other.

"Scared you"ll lose?" He taunts while dodging one aiming for the back of his head. "I'm already up to eighteen." He says smugly as he takes out three more.

"I don't want to play your gane Fen." I say and he grumbles. "Besides I'm already up to twenty nine."

He let's out a snarl and starts moving faster and I follow his lead.

Soon we're the only two left standing while surrounded by piles of dead, twitching Moiri corpses.

We race down the corridor towards the cafeteria.

"I got eighty nine." He says with his tongue hanging out his mouth as we race around a corner.

I just shake my head at him

"Come on Ali, how many did you get. It's okay if you lost, not many can keep up with me." He says as we stop in front of the cafeteria doors.

"Ninety six." I say and kick the doors in.

All eyes turn to us as we enter, some with fear, some pleading with us to help but we ignore them all and stalk to the front of the room.

"So you're the one they call The Reaper."