Interrupted

Aliana's POV

It has been over two weeks since Scar has arrived and things have been going smoothly.

The training with Kassandra has been going smoothly, her and Scar have also completed the partner bond and now they are both stronger than ever. Kasasanda is now able to achieve her energy form and able to summon her blade, like my blade of light and dark. Hers is completly different from mine though, but equally dangerous.

***********Flashback****************

"Your weapon is a part of you." I tell her while she sits in the training room with her eyes closed.

"It will take the shape of what you need most." I continue to circle around her.

"Feel it from inside you and pull it out, give it a physical form." She sat there for almost seven hours and nothing had happened, then there was a sudden deep pulse of energy from her. I was amazed at how strong it was.

"That's it, focus it, focus the power, shape it, it's yours to control." Her fingers began to twitch and I watched as a shape began to form.

The power she was releasing began to take shape in her hands, it was in the shape of a blade, longer than a dagger but shorter than a sword.

It was clear. Absent of any color.You could see straight through the blade. I was really suprised, I had never seen a blade like this. The only thing that I was familiar with was the chain that was attached at the end of her blade and chained to her wrist which was also clear.

When the energy of the blade had finally steadied Kassandra opened her eyes and looked at it.

"Beautiful" She whispered while struggling to lift it.

"What is it's name?" I asked her sitting down.

She continued to look at the blade in wonder and I didn't interrupt her.

"Why is it so heavy?" She finally asked.

"It is the weight of carry such a powerful blade." I told her and she managed to lift it a few inches before it dropped and the chain on her wrist wrattled.

"Dont let it touch anything!" I shouted but knew it wad to late.

I dove forward and knocked her back the chain on her wrist dragged the blade after us as it hit the ground. The area around where the blade landed seemed to fold in on itself then dissappear. My eyes widened as I watched it eat through the floor and fall through. The chain that was attached to Kassandra also began to devour the floor also until the blade was hanging directly beneath Kassandras right wrist.

I had absolutley no idea what to say, I had never seen anything like this.

"Oblivion." Kassandra whispered.

"What?" I asked looking at her shocked face.

"The blades name is oblivion." She said more firmly.

Fitting name.

************Flashback over************

Ever since then we've been training twice as hard and Kassandra has almost gotten used to the weight of the blade.

"How about a break." I ask her as I watch her work with her blade.

She had her red hair in a high ponytail with sweats on and was covered in sweat. I've never seen her look more beautiful.