Zero. G

Fen's POV

Scar an I trot behind Ali and Kass as we all leave our room in search of the gym, all the while I notice Ali giving Kass loving looks when she thinks no one is watching and I chuckle at her shyness.

"What's so funny?" Scar asks from beside me, her pure white fur brushing against my black.

"Nothing really, just never thought I'd see the day when Ali and I would actually be truly happy." I say with a smile.

I remember the day I had first met Ali and laughed.

**************flashback**************

"It is time for you to be born my child, you are needed" A voice said to me, but I had no idea who was speaking or where they were coming from as I was in a place that was completly black.

I was there for a little while longer until I saw a small pinprick of white light ahead of me. I moved towards the light until it pushed back the darkness and I felt hands pulling at me.

I had to shut my eyes as the light grew too intense to keep them open.

After a while I felt the heat from the light dying down and I opened my eyes and looked up into a pair of chilling multicolored eyes. Eyes of the dead I had named them. I would have run away but the arms that held me tightened as soon as the thought came to my mind.

We stayed locked in our staring contest until I looked away first, her eyes were just too intense.

"Can you put me down?" I asked finally still looking away. When she didn't answer I turned back to her careful not to look into her eyes again.

"Can you put me down please?" I asked again and she bent down and placed me on the ground. I shake out my fur and stretch my body then look back at her to see her staring at me with a blank expression.

"What's your name?" Is the first thing she asks and I'm shocked at how powerful her voice is and I have to force myself not to bow under the weight of it.

"I don't have a name, I was just 'born'." I tell her and look back at the spot that she had just pulled me from.

She nods her head and then just turns around and starts walking away.

"Wait!" I shout after her and she pauses and turns back towards me with a bored look on her face.

"Are you just going to leave me here?" I ask her.

"Yes." Is all she says and starts off again. I'm so suprised at her answer that she actually gets a good distance away from me and I have to run to catch up to her.

"You don't talk much do you?" I ask when I catch up to her trying to make small talk but she ignores me and continues walking but I manage to keep up with her and she doesn't seem to mind.

We spend the next few days searching the planet for anymore life forms but only manage to find some wildlife indigenous to the planet.

Over those few days she had barely said anything to me but I could tell that we we're getting closer.

"Fen." She said one day out of the blue.

"What was that?" I asked not understanding what she meant.

"Your name. Fen sounds like a good name for you." She says and turns away from me.

"Fen." I whisper to myself, trying the name out.

"What does it mean?" I ask her and she ignores me. I just chuckle at her and she glares at me shutting me up.

"Companion." She mumbles under her breath.