The Academy

Aliana's POV

The elevator let us off the bottom floor, there were a few people around getting in and out of cars, they paused when we began walking towards my car. They couldn't see Fen as he can also make himself invisible when he wants.

I chose to drive the Toyota ft-hs hybrid. It's sleek, quiet and fast.

Opening the driver side door I threw our bag into the back seat and Fen hopped in sitting in the passenger seat. I got in started the car and pulled out leaving the gawking humans staring.

After a hour which Fen decided he wanted to stick his head out the window.

We pulled up to the large compound

having to stop at guard gate.

"Can I help you miss?" A security guard asked as he tapped the top of my car. My hand shot out the window and latched onto his arm and started twisting it.

He dropped to his knees. "Keep your hands off my car". He nodded his head quickly as he gritted his teeth to keep from crying out.

I let his hand go and shoved him away from me, he stumbled to his feet and turned back to glare at me. I just looked at him, let him see what was in my eyes, he actually flinched back. I could smell the fear coming off of him.

"Open the gate". I said turning back to face the front".

He tried to clear his throat. "You-u h-haven't told me w-what your b-business is in c-coming here miss". He managed to stutter out before he took a deep breath to try and compose himself.

I turned back to look at him, he took another step back.

"My business is none of yours. Open the gate, I won't tell you again".

"I'm sorry mi..." He was cut off as I appeared outside the car with my hands around his neck.

"Wait! Ali you promised you would try not to kill anyone!" Fen shouted as he scrambled over the center console into the driver seat to lean his paws out the driver side window.

"If you kill him now it will only make them mistrust you and make things harder". He continued to say.

The guard was still dangling from my hand, his face starting to turn a shade of purple.

At that time four other guards came sprinting towards us weapons drawn.

"Let him go!"

"On the ground!"

One was on his radio, probably calling for backup.

Fen sat back from the window with a sigh. "Alright we'll do it your way".

Turning back to the guard whose eyes began rolling back in his head. I threw him with a little too much force and he slammed into the other guards taking them all down. No one moved.

I got back into my car and Fen sunk down back in his seat. Driving the car forward I flicked the gates open with my mind and we drove through to the sounds of alarms blaring.

"Should have just opened the damned gates". Fen grumbled.

We drove on the large estate, pulled up the middle building and got out.

"I surprised no one's here to welcome us" Fen commented.

As I about to reply hunters came streaming out the buildings to surround us all with weapons drawn.

"I spoke too soon". Fen chuckled.

One of them dared to reach out to touch my shoulder. I spoke without turning around.

"If you touch me I will take you hand". He paused briefly to consider my words.

Not taking my words seriously he clamped his hand down on my shoulder.

I bent down to pick up Fen and wrapped him around the back of my neck. He wiggled until his snout rested on my shoulder, he pushed the offending hand off. It dropped to the gravel floor with a plop as it was no longer attached to the man behind me.

Everything was deathly quiet as the other hunters tried to understand what had just happened, then as if a flip had been thrown, chaos erupted. The one handed hunter dropped to his knees screaming in pain while the other hunters shouted at me get on the ground.

I ignored them all. Picked up our bag and began making my way into the building. They couldn't touch me because I had erected a barrier around me and Fen that moved them out of way as we moved forward.

As shout from behind us caused me pause and turn around as the hunters made a clear path for a man in a suit to pass through.

He had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes and looked to be around thirty but I knew he was older as hunters age slower than humans.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked as he continued to approach me.

"No".

He didn't seem to like that answer as his face started to turn red.

"What do you want here? You've already attacked our guards and injured a hunter, the council will punish you for your crimes...."

He started to rant but I cut him off with a wave of my hand.

"I don't answer to anyone especially not your silly little council, I warned the hunter that if he touched me with his hand he would lose it. Is it my fault that he didn't listen. No. And the guards wouldn't open the gates when I asked nicely. So I got them to open the gate not so nicely". I finished.

He stared at me with his mouth hanging open as if he expected me to cry at the thought of the council.

"I will require a room with a bathroom and a class schedule". I continued patiently.

"Room,bath, class.. what?" He asked sounding really confused.

"Were going to be students here for a while" I say as Fen adds. "Make sure it has a king size bed". All eyes are instantly drawn to him.

The leader guy seems to be the only one with the ability to speak.

"You think were just going to let you enter our academy to do as  you please?" He asks clearly getting frustrated.

I look him directly in his eyes "Yes".

His face gets even redder as he shouts at me.

"Who are you anyway, thinking you can just waltz in here and give orders!"

I'm in front of him before he could blink his feet dangling off the ground.

"I will be your death." I let him get a good look in my eyes to show him how serious I was. I let him see his  death and how it wouldn't make an ounce of difference to me if he lived or died.

He nodded his head once and dropped him to the ground. Understanding that I would kill him. He scrambled to his feet rubbing his neck, "Fuck you're strong".

"What's your name anyway?" He asked. "For registration purposes of course". He hurriedly got out when Fen growled at him.

"You may call me Aliana" I say turning to continue into the building.

"No last name?" He shouts at my back.

"No".