CHAPTER: THIRTEEN

Alexis POV***

Emily was being clingy I hated it, even though I liked her company I hated clingy,she wanted to come over I told her right now is not a good time but she still insists that she wants to come over, so instead I lied that my family was there and it's really not a good time she laid off a bit after but started blowing my phone up again. At first it was cute now its really annoying. Picking up snacks and a few bottles of cran juice my Mind strayed to jaimee, she was really cool I liked her company but I didn't wanna confuse her so I stayed a distant I mean she was married what was I to do there is no way I'm going to tie us both up in a net of confusion, sighing I paid for the items and left, going to the car the smell of Chinese food cloaking me once I got inside I sighed. The drive home was not long and when I got there all my lights were out, "what the fuck"  I whispered getting out silently thinking that something was wrong, the door was locked and I started thinking why would a burglar break in and close the door??? getting my keys I opened the door silently and stepped in placing the food On the coffee table at the door, closing the door I whispered "jaimee I swear  to you if you jump out and scare me imma beat you senseless"I tried to sound stern, I had noticed the candles shining a light towards my room,what was she doing?I walked slowly towards the room shrugging off my jacket and placing it on the couch,getting closer to my room I heard soft music playing, pushing the door open I saw jaimee sitting In the middle of my bed legs crossed,she had on my jersey and the soft light illuminated her skin so softly so sexily, I gulped "jaimee what are you doing?" My voice came off in a horse whisper, I was stunned, she had her hair down and there was a Look of mischief on her face,she got up slowly and sauntered over to me my throat got dry when I saw that she had on nothing but panties under my jersey "Christ Jamiee what are you doing?" I asked again as she came and stood right before me.she still didn't answer. She tiptoed up snaking her arms around my neck and bringing my head lower to meet hers as she joined our lips together, my body sizzled at contact and I moaned and pulled her in closer to me gasping as she bit my lower lips and the sensation that created through me. The way jaimee was taking control was making me weak to my very knees, I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck deepening the kiss.

Walking up to the bed as i felt like i couldnt stand much longer i dropped her on it then came over her and continued kissing her deeply grinding our lower halves together and running my hand through her hair,to my surprise Jamiee flipped us over coming on top of me she straddled me and I could feel the heat between her legs pressed against me,with one go she removed the jersey and was there only in her underwear "Fuck" I murmured when I saw her boobs firm and erect and begging to be touched, I leaned forward bracing my hands on the bed and attacked both her nipples with soft kisses,flicking my tongue slowly over one nipple i teased the bud with my teeth nipping it gently and in the process feeling jaimee shuddering on me I did the same with her other nipple and she arched herself up forward pushing her boobs more into my face, "Alexis" she sighed running her hand through my hair. The sound of her voice was so sexy I groaned and flipped us back over reaching up to pull of my top,pulling away I slid off my shorts leaving myself in my boxers and sports bra, "you're taking forever to get back here" jaimee whined and I smiled hearing her arousal in her voice I looked over at her only then realizing that she had removed her under wear and was now completely naked,I had jaimee naked in my bed ran through my mind and that was my last sane thought before  going back to her, we started kissing again this time more hungrier her lips impatiently moved against mine and her tongue slid into my mouth causing me to moan,the kiss deepened and my hands were all over her caressing her thighs I brought one hand up to her center feeling how wet she was I used my thumb to rub her clit in a circular motion feeling her tremble slightly her hips began moving matching the motion of my thumb, "ohhhh fuck that feelllls so good" she gasped breaking our kiss and wrapping her arms around my neck, once I felt her even wetter I placed two fingers at her entrance feeling her tense slightly
"Are you okay?" I paused looking at her
"Umm I'm fine,it's just been a while I guess" she blushed refusing to look into my eyes
"Do you want me to stop?" I asked concern lacing my voice I didn't want to hurt her
"No,please don't I need you" and this time she looked at me and her eyes were so dark and filled with desire i felt like I could lose myself looking in her eyes, I lowered my head to her lips again kissing her slowly and taking my time I started to slide my fingers into her, her body trembled and I felt her fingers gripping into my back,moving slowly at first I thrust my fingers into her feeling how tight and warm she was I struggled to contain my excitement wanting to pick up my pace but I knew she wasn't ready as yet, her hips arched she started to meet my thrust moaning and scraping my back a bit, I looked at jaimee eyes closed, breathing heavily and fully aroused and it turned me on even more, latching my lips over her nipples I continued thrusting my fingers in her picking up the pace a bit,the more I thrust in her the more she tightened on me,this only increased my excitement and I quickened my pace even more hearing her cry out and feeling her entire body trembling even more, her nails dug even deeper in my back her lips against my neck her hips meeting every thrust that I made,her warm juices flowed on my fingers and her breathing quickened I knew she was close to her release"ahhh fuck baby please don't stop" she panted, she called me baby I grinned, suddenly her hips arched even more up to me and I felt her quivering making one deep final thrust jaimee cried out and shook beneath me her juices flowing non stop.

Looking at her, I withdrew my fingers  and smiled when I saw my fingers cloaked with her juices, her eyes widened and darkened when she saw me putting my fingers in my mouth to lick and suck her juices off my fingers, "Alexis....." She breathed, I was so not done with her, adjusting us I dragged her to the side of the bed kneeling on the floor and draping her legs over my shoulders, I licked her thighs, kissing up to the core of her heat I got to her clit and flicked my tongue against it hearing her moan and feeling her shift a bit,hands on her waist I steadied her not wanting her to run away from what I was about to do, my tongue against her clit I teased her before taking her clit in my mouth and sucking on it slowly at first then more intensely, she wiggled and tried desperately to move but my hands held her firmly in place,"fuck Alexis what are you doing to me!!" She cried out arching her hips in my mouth gasping and muttering things I didn't quite understand, I didn't stop I continued sucking licking and tasting her, I inserted my tongue inside her and that was her undoing she cried out yet again "Alexis fuuuccckkkk!!!!" And her juices squirted all over my face,I licked and cleaned up her juices then went up to her kissing her deeply letting her taste herself,we settled on the bed wrapped in each other arms and jaimee fell asleep i listened to her soft breathing lulling me to sleep as well.