CHAPTER TWO: ALL OUT OF GAS

Jamiee's POV********

Interestingly since I saw the girl this morning I've been looking for her, hoping to see her again I don't know why, Cara had gone off to do her daily duties meanwhile I had to go meet the new hires make sure they settled in and ready to officially start taking their calls, I sighed as a walked to the meeting room to greet them and listen to human resources give them their pep talk, I seriously wish I didn't have to attend this boring part,but I'm the manager and all,it had to be done.

I got towards the door, sighed, got my best face on and pushed forward into the room, there were a total of thirty new hires in there and I didnt look at any,instead I walked over to Leon greeting him and getting the details needed before I turned to address them, I got a familiar feeling like there was eyes On me so I turned to find them and there she was again, the girl from the locker,this time up closer I could take in all her features,how fine she was,how her body was so perfectly muscled like damn she must work out a lot, I felt a slight blush on my face and I removed my eyes from hers, not understanding what the heck is happening,Leon step up beside me addressing them, "alright guys listen up, this is Jaimee she is the manager for your department, I know we all just wanna get to work but there happens to be a few thing to go over....." I drifted in Leon's speech not really interested, from the corner of my eyes I could See where her attention now diverted to another girl beside her,taking that moment as an opportunity I allowed my eyes to roam over her again, she looked young, its only now that I'm seeing that she really looks young, I wondered her name and slightly glanced over the list of new employees there wondering which one was her but not knowing who, scoffing slightly at my silliness and feeling guilty I pushed her from my mind, thinking whatever this is must stop,its just nothing I told myself. I glanced back at her again only to find her staring right back,for the third time I met her gaze full on and this time I seriously felt my heart do a double flip in my chest... Like damn what the hell was that, her gaze swept over me and I swear I felt like she was looking right through the very clothes I had on,I felt hot, my palms got sweaty again, my lips felt dry, I absent mindly licked my lips and I saw something flash through her eyes before she looked away quickly, what the hell jamieeeee!!!!??? My inner conscience screamed, get over it I mumbled to myself... I realized Leon was giving me my time to speak so I spoke up " well I'm pretty sure Leon has stated it all" though I didn't hear nothing Leon said " all I can say is I'm looking forward to working with all of you and I hope today goes great,my office is always open" with that being said we went over a few other minor details and finally got them settled at their stations for work.

Alexis POV*****
I got to my dept only to be pulled into a meeting,shyt was fine until she stepped in lookin so damn delicious in her dress that was hugging her so damn good,much as I didn't wanna I found myself staring again, I could see her ring a bit more clear up close and damn that did not look cheap,everything about her screamed elegance, waay out of my league Mann I thought, the way she stood the way she walked with such grace my eyes followed her on their own, she must have felt my gaze cause she met my eyes and looked away shortly after, I could get lost in those eyes I thought..... ," hey Alex passed me that pen yo" whispered Rita,now Rita is this crazy ass chick I met in training I swear this girl does not take anything serious, I turned to her " hey Rita u know a pen is pretty cheap beautiful" I teased " ahhh shut up fck face I'm having a hangover pass the pen mothafucka" Rita hissed at me. Was she fa real,hangover on the first official day told ya she wasn't serious,"bitch I ain't passing a pen u bout to stab Me with your hangover ass" I aimed back getting a few chuckles from everyone who could hear us, gotta admit we weren't listening to that Leon nigga one bit, I felt eyes on me and I knew they was Herz before I even looked, like for real what's wrong with this woman man she must not know that her staring is giving me a weird vibe I thought to myself and then I met her eyes again she was staring at me so intently I wondered if she even knew. I let my gaze slide over her and I see her lick her lips hot damn I couldn't resist the rush of desire that I felt running through me with that one little action,I had to look away like the fuck was I doing eye fucking a straight married woman, my manager at that,she started talking and when I heard her voice I had to look back again she had a sexy voice I could almost hear her begging me for more if I was to ever get some,I chuckled at how far in the ditch my mind had gone and blushed when the girl beside me turned her head confused at what I was laughing for,probly thought I was crazy, oh well. After the session They moved us back to our stations and work began,it was pretty hectic for the rest of the day and I never got to see jaimee again.

*8hrs later****

I sighed and leaned back, omg I was tired, shutting down my computer system I made my way to the car park my stomach growling so loudly reminding me I haven't eaten nothing sensible all day, I spotted my baby, my 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan waiting on me,sounds crazy but I named the damn car sexy Roxi,I loved my babe so badly,my last gift from dad before he cut me off from his wealth,shaking off my dad from my mind I patted my car "cmon Roxi bout time we go home!!!" I saw people looking at me weirdly I didn't care they won't get me and roxi's relationship, climbing In I backed my baby in reverse pulling out and peeled off Demi I'm sorry blaring on my radio,felt good to be going home.

What sucks was that I lived approximately 2hr from work, I decided to take a shorter route home cutting through Norbrook the rich peeps place hoping to avoid traffic, about 45 mins in my driving I felt my babe moving oddly,it was then I looked down on the gas gauge and remembered fuck I didn't stop at a gas station, "take Me home Roxi boo I'll give u an entire day rest tomorrow just take me home please" I whispered rubbing the steering and pleading with my car,she was clearly in a bad mood and my mouth hung in disbelief when my previous babe Roxi stuttered to a stop indicating she had no more fuel to go further, then *boom* I heard the thunder,saw the lightning then watched the rain starting to fall slowly then becoming more heavier. "Fuck!!!!!!!!" I shouted.