Get your shit together Aria. I slapped myself mentally and woke up. I got straight to the point, trying to ignore the boys charm.

"Who was that man?" I pointed to the long, spiral staircase and he just looked at me from head to toe, then frowned.

"Taehyung" he answered hesitantly. He looked disappointed, or atleast I think that was it.

Taehyung.

That was a beautiful name. I had never heard anything similar and I loved that, it seemed to fit him. My mind drifted back to his breathtaking features and his deep, raspy, but still soft voice.

Jungkook studied me once again as I occupied my mind with thoughts of the boy I has seen previously, making out his face vividly just from my memory.

Then I looked back at Jungkook.

"How do you know Taehuyng hyung?" he asked me, a worried look on his face.

I thought for a second.

"I came in here and saw him sitting on the stairs" I answered confidently and starred at the stairscase "He was crying".

Jungkook's eyes widened, but he shook it off and gave me a puzzled look.

"Why exactly did you come here?" Jungkook asked, a certain audacity audible in his voice.

"It was raining"

"Why didn't you go home?"
My mind travelled back to the fight I had with my father. The shouting, the hitting, the fear. But mostly, the mess he had gotten us into.

I was so engrossed thinking about my own problems that I spaced out for a while. Completely forgetting the fact that Jungkook was infront of me, waiting for my answer.

"Hello? Aria?" Jungkook waved his hand infront of my eyes. His head tilting to the side slightly as he tried to get my attention.

I shook my head, getting out of my daze, Jungkook was just sitting there with his head tilted to the right, his eyebrows scrunched up cutely.

"It's a long story" My voice was low. The whole thing was making me sad, It just made me feel horrible. I bet that he didn't have the same problems. He probably had a loving family and one small little puppy running around his nice home, brightening the mood.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked curiously. He placed a comforting hand on my shoulder and frowned.

I looked at the floor.

"I-It's nothing" I replied with a shaky voice, wanting to change the subject as fast as possible.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" His foreign accent was more audible then before. He was Korean, like Taehyung.

I nodded and he gave an assuring smile. He grabbed my wrist softly, dragging me towards the marble staircase and sitting down on a step, gesturing for me to take a seat next to him.

I started talking to him about the state of my father. The fight we had and everything
I felt like telling him.

It seemed so right; spilling the truth out to someone. I felt as if Jungkook understood me completely and I knew I could trust him.

He comforted me as I cried, his hand holding mine tightly.

"Don't cry, you look prettier when you smile" he said, still keeping his playful attitude as he tried to make me feel better. I gave him a weak smile.

After many of his failed endeavours to cheer me up, I finally gave him a full on, genuine smile. I had told him everything and It felt as if a big weight was lifted off my shoulders.

When I was done, I took a deep breath. Letting the oxygen enter my lungs and calm me down.

Jungkook looked at me for a long second and then unfolded his arms, locking me in his tight embrace.

He was rocking our bodies left and right when I heard footsteps coming from above.

I untangled myself from his strong arms and looked towards the boy that had stopped infront of me for a mere second, an indecipherable look flashing across his eyes.

My eyes followed his figure as it disappeared into the darkness of the room and I found myself analysing his emotions.

I suddenly felt bad and stood up, hastily making my way to the door.

Jungkook came trudging behind me, shouting loudly for me to slow down.

"Wait" he shouted. I stopped dead in my tracks, not even bothering to look at him.

"Where are you going?" he asked me, and I turned around to look at him.

I never even really thought about it. I just decided to go, because that was what felt right. Something was telling me I shouldn't be there. That there was something I wasn't supposed to see. That was enough.

I didnt know where I was going. I couldn't go home. It was too risky. All my friends lived outside of town, so that was not a possibility. I really had nowhere to go.

"I don't really know" I sighed loudly.

Jungkook came closer to me.

"Then stay here" My eyes widened in disbelief at the sound of his words.

Did he really just say that, or am I going insane?

"I promise, I don't bite" Yes, but Taehyung does. I smiled at him, still shocked at his suggestion and nodded.

He guided me through a room, his hand on the small of my back.

We entered into a big room with patterned wallpaper and a big rug spread on the floor. On one side of the room there was a big couch, a bed on the other.

I jumped on the bed in excitement and lay down softly.

I hadn't realised I was this tired until now. But I guess there were too many problems I had to solve, for me to even think about sleeping.

As I slowly drifted into a deep slumber there were two thoughts occupying my mind.

"You shouldn't be here" Taehyung's deep voice echoed through the room as he let go of my hand quickly.

And that one stare. That one stare he gave me as he came down the stairs where me and  Jungkook were and looked towards us. An unreadable emotion in his eyes. I knew it wasn't good and that made my heart sink.

At some moment in the night, while I was in a deep sleep, dreaming about all sorts of imaginary creatures, I felt someone's presence next to me.

He sat on the floor, watching me sleep, his hand caressing my skin softly.

______

Hi guys

So I know This chapter isnt good but it's late and my phone is about to die so I'm posting it anyway.

Hope it's good enough for you to continue reading. Still don't know where im going with this though.

I haven't proof read it yet.(edit: I just did)

Comment and vote to tell me what you think.