Chapter 12 - Niall's P.O.V:

Start from the beginning

I just remembered, Doniya (My older sister) came looking through all my stuff, found this and realised I was gay. Of course she had to show mum. Mum cuddled me until I l couldn't breath. Why me?

Zayn.

Just then, Zayn walked back into the room, towel wrapped around his waist. Damn this boy is sexy, "Someone has feelings for me..." I winked at him, causing him to roll his eyes, looking through his part of the closet and pulling out his clothes.

Once he had his trousers on, I got up and hit the diary against Zayn's butt, causing him to jump forward into the closet, "Abusing me already!" Zayn tutted, rubbing his shoulder where it connected with the wood.

I winked, "You like it really, it's the only life I know of." I walked back over to the desk, sorting out our bags for the day, holding the diary open with one hand and reading it. I accidently dropped a history textbook, so I bent down and picked it up, then turnt to Zayn, "We need to leave soon so we ca-" I looked up at him, he was biting his lip, staring at the spot was, "Uhh, what's the matter?"

Zayn grinned, "You have one sexy arse babe." My eyes widened, I threw the diary at him, sadly he caught it, "I'm scared for my butt's life.." Zayn chuckled, picked up our bags and handed mine, then led me down the stairs and out the door, to our usual bus stop.

We got on the bus, sitting in our usual place at the back on the top deck, "Are we telling people?" he asked, as I was wondering what food I had in my bag, "No, I don't really feel for getting annoyed for being gay, sorry, I'll say if you want me too, but I'd prefer not to, babe." I felt kind of guilty, I was more worried about what people thought?

"I don't mind, but please give me a kiss to survive." Zayn grinned, I needed this to, so I put my hoodie over our heads, then kissed what I thought was his mouth, "Nearly there, lower!" Zayn laughed, I cut him off, pressing my lips to his, pressing him against the window slidding between his legs holding onto his hips, nails probably digging in like his were digging into the back of my neck.

When we finally pulled away, we were both breathless, and got our breath back quickly, "I so need this bus driver to slow down on his driving." I muttered against his lips, pecking his lips once again then moving the hoodie and walking down the stairs. Zayn followed, so I looked through my bag and pulled out a big bag of chocolate M&M's. Just as I was about to open them and get off the bus, Zayn took them from me, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! GIVE THEM BACK YOU MOTHER FUCKING UGLY FUCKER! I WILL STAB THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

Yes, people were on the road, yes they looked appaulled at my language, but he took food. That's a big no no. Instead of hurting Zayn, I walked up to Liam, "LEEUM!" I yelled, hugging him, "That hoe stole ma food,seriousleh, wah ah hoe, it's ma food. Ok, dat bitch betta watch out for meh and ma potatoes, ok?" I was really upset, so I went completely chavvy, so upset I pulled out my potato, Mr Potato-Head, and cuddled him, "ZAYN! YOU UPSET NIALL!" Harry screamed, walking up to us, Louis hugging Liam and me, Liam looking absolutely scared.

I felt someone come behind me, and their arms went around my waist, I saw my sweets so I snatched them and turnt to Zayn, "I'm sorry, baby." He whispered, he actually looked so sorry about it! I kissed him on the lips, putting my arms around his neck.

Louis or Harry made a sound of discust, and grabbed my hoodie and threw it over our heads, making me smile into the kiss, pulling away when I became breathless. We said our good-byes, then me, Louis and Harry went through the estate and met up with Mariah and Sarah, then started giving them both piggy back rides. Louis got tired walking up the stairs, so me and Harry carried him by the arms and legs and walked through the hallways like that.

When we got into class, we dropped him onto the desk and Harry climbed on top of him, "EW!" I yelled, jumping behind Liam. I saw Mariah and Sarah at the opposite side of class, cuddling, laughing at something. Charlotte walked over, sat on the desk infront of Zayn, "So, Niall's cheating?" I heard her say.

"I'm not with him,  I'm with some one else, so shut the fuck up, he's my friend, thats all." Zayn replied. I had to repeat I was the one that said to keep it quite, "Who you with?" Charlotte asked, sounding hurt, "If we wanted people to know, they would." Zayn replied stiffly, Mariah walked over, just as Charlotte screamed, "You're with some slut?" I couldn't help but laugh at how Mariah  just slapped her, "No one is a slut except you, love. Who are you with Zayn?" I saw Zayn look at me as he said, "I'll tell you later, love." Mariah grinned, nodded then walked back to Sarah.

Is is right for me to be jealous of a girl that isn't even real? If it isn't that is what I feel. My stupid emotions, getting the best of me!

-------------------------------------

Heeey:D

Only now realised that Niall loves swearing in real life, hes barely swore in the other chapters. My life goal is to make him swear more!

Anyways, Comment, Vote, Fan. Thanksss ! :D as usual, sorry for spelling mistakes!

Sarah xx