Everyone forms a circle around us as we sit at either sides of the coffee table in front of the couch.

"yeah, and I won the one before that, remember? I swear you laughed at the stupidest joke I made, too."

"Well...the fact I won after that negates it." I say defensively.

"Anyways, last loser goes first, so bring it, Comedian." I challenge him.

"Ok," he says. He think for a moment. "RIP water; you will be mist."

Crickets practically chirp in the background when no one laughs.

"....Yeah, I'm pretty sure we've heard that one before." Azzy says dryly.

"I have to use all my bad puns first," Sans says, "It's the only way to soften her up."

" Sans, ALL your puns are bad!" Papyrus says.

"Well, you walked straight into that one," Undyne says at the wounded look on Sans' face.

A grin spreads across my face. "Yeah I guess you could say..."

"CHARA DON'T!" Papyrus yells

"...That.."

Azzy scowls at me. "Do NOT finished that thought. Or i swear I will chase you around with my swords."

"...They're...."

Toriel buries her face in her hands.

I look straight at Sans as I finish"...bad to the BONE!"

Toriel starts to laugh so hard she can't breathe. Sans takes a deep breath while looking at the ceiling, trying his hardest not to laugh.

I know Sans. I know that his greatest weakness is Skeleton puns. Well, that and ketchup, but that's irrelevant to my next pun.

"Hey. Hey Sans."

"Yes, Chara?" He asks with his game face on.

"Y'wanna know why skeletons are so calm?"

"Sure."

"Because nothing can get under their skin!"

Sans takes a couple more deep breaths.

I'm kind of surprised he's lasted this long. When skeleton puns are brought up, he's typically out like that. That's part of the reason why I took the time to memorize all sorts of them. That, and they're kinda funny at times.

"Why don't you ever want to have an argument with Pi?" Sans asks me with a sly smile.

Oh shit. He's bringing out the science and math puns. I'm dead.

"Why?" I ask, trying to keep my face devoid of emotion.

"Because their irrational!"

I somehow manage to not laugh. "That was good. That was a good pun."

Papyrus looks confused. "I don't get it. How can pie be anything but PIE? It is an inanimate object that can not have feelings..." He squints at his butterscotch pie, as if it might start arguing with him at any moment on the subject.

Sans and I bust out laughing, as does the entire room except Papyrus, who just looks even more confused.

"Oh.....My god...." Frisk gasps through fits of giggles. "I can't even anymore."

Sans and me can't even breathe enough to say anything. Instead, we're just flat on the floor on our respective sides of the table, laughing profusely.