NYEH HEHEH

"Uh oh," I mumble. I try to sink lower into my seat.

"HUMANS!!! AND GOAT CHILD!!"

Papyrus runs over to the couch. I yelp as he gives all three of us a gigantic bear hug at the same time.

Asriel somehow manages to get enough air to yell, "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!"

"Please let go of me, Paps," I squeak, "I really don't like hugs."

"Right, sorry, I forgot." He sounds kinda sad, but puts us back down. I see Sans behind him giving me that look that says, 'If-you-don't-apologize-right-now-i-will-chase-you-around-blasting-megalovania-and-screaming-"bad time"-for-the-next-hour-and-a-half.'

I just give him that, 'are-you-freaking-kidding-me-with-that-bs-'bad-time'-all-you-want-that's-not-gonna-make-me-like-hugs,' glare.

"I still don't really understand why you don't like hugs, Chara." Sans says nonchalantly.

"Don't like talking about it," I mumble. I say louder, "and I'm sorry Papyrus, its not your hugs specifically, but all hugs in general."

"It is okay, Chara, I understand! Well, no, I don't understand, but I respect the fact you don't like hugs." As he turns around to hug Sans, I give Sans my most dramatic eye roll. Happy now?.

He glares at me kind of defiantly. Yep.

Freaking idiot.

Of course, don't get me wrong, I don't hate Sans; I don't hate anyone in my family, and that's what he is- family. I'm a naturally.....not aggressive, that's not the right word.....I'm just a really sarcastic and sardonic person, so don't let it put you off. I'm just like an average teenager; I use sarcasm way too much and I can across as a complete asshole to people who don't know me. Don't think i hate everyone around me just because I say it; most of what I say is a joke designed to make people laugh. I really do love my family, and I know I really don't say that enough, but just don't judge me on how I come across because I guarantee that if you met you me you wouldn't think, 'oh she's a terrible person.' When I call Sans an idiot, I say so with an eye roll and a sort of half smile. Just like I do when i call any of my family an idiot. Y'know what I'm saying? Sorry, I know that was a little off topic.

"Hey, punks." Undyne says to us, putting some bags down next to the couch. "They finally let you guys out of school?"

"Yep," Frisk says happily.

I stretch leisurely across the couch, since everyone else who was crushed by Paps' hug had decided to just stay standing. "Awesome, right? Now you get to hear all my great jokes, all the time."

"Oh please, don't. You're puns are just as bad as Sans'." Paps.

"Oh pfft. Sans isn't even on my wavelength."

Sans intervenes, "Um excuse me," He says sounding offended. "I'll have you know, my puns're way better than yours."

I look at him, lying on the couch in a way that my feet are hooked over the headrest and my heads off the couch so I'm looking at everyone upside down. "You wanna' bet, bonehead? I've been making puns and telling jokes since before you were even thought of."

"Pun off! Pun off!" Azzy and Frisk cheer.

Sans rubs his hands together. "Time to prove I'm the true Punlord." He looks at me," so first one to laugh concedes?"

Inwardly I wince. I've always been one of those people who can laugh at pretty much everything. I don't tell him that though. "You're on. But don't forget, I won last time."