| FORTY SEVEN |

Chapter 47: The Hogwarts Express

"Well if your so bloody smart you tell me how to get on that train without being noticed!" Olivia cried as Ron told the girl her pervious idea was stupid.

It was September 1st and to many sixth years to be and the wizard population across the Wizarding World a very much anticipated day. After months of rumours, speculations and supposed sightings it was the day for answers, was Olivia Black alive and if so was she returning to Hogwarts.

The answer was yes, she was returning to the wizarding school in Scotland, yet the girl had a plan. You see, she wanted to be the first to tell her friends that she was in fact still living instead of them hear it through whispers down the train.

The only problem being, how in Salazar's name was she going to get onto that train unnoticed.

On that morning the Order and the Weasley family, including Charlie and Alissa, were gathering in the living room of the Burrow, discussing possible options on how the girl was to get onto the train undetected.

"Why can't you shift into your animagus form?" Ron asked, looking up to Olivia who sat next to him on the arm of the couch.

She pursed her lips before shaking her head, "A wolf running though Kings Cross Station?"

"A dog was suspicious enough." Mad-Eye grumbled, a brief smile found its way onto her lips as she looked to Harry. He was already looking to her except he was trying to contain laughter.

The next few suggestions were dismissed until Olivia spoke, "How about I just pull a hood up?" She asked.

Remus nodded, "That could work."

"And it's the easiest idea." Tonks aided.

"So we go with it, how does it work? Surely the platform will have some form of security?" Harry asked uncertain.

Tonks nodded, "They've got a few Aurors hidden about."

"I suppose I could change their posts to make sure she gets on without interruption." Kingsley suggested.

"This can work, I'm unrecognisable to some people now anyways. I'll just get the jumper I wore the other week."

"What about the cloak?" Ron asked.

Olivia shook her head before she clipped him round the head, "Because that won't look obvious."

Molly jumped up, clapping her hands, "Right then, Olivia grab your jumper everyone who isn't coming say your goodbyes we're going to miss the train!"

Five minutes later Olivia was saying her goodbyes to everyone, even if they were following them to the platform.

"Send the broom in a fortnight." She whispered to the twins.

"Got it." They replied in unison as Olivia winked at them and moved over to Charlie hugging him as he ruffled her hair.

"Stay out of trouble and write."

"Have you met me Charlie? Trouble follows me and of course I will."

She made her way over to Remus last and hugged her Godfather tightly, "I'll get your name changed tomorrow morning, stay out of trouble and don't forget to write."

"Thank you Remus, for everything."

Remus patted her back, "I'm your only living Godparent Olivia, I'd do anything for you."

They pulled away as Tonks called her name, she turned to see the Weasley family waiting in the middle of the living room along with Hermione and Harry. Tonks and Kingsley were assisting them to the train station under protection of the Ministry.