| THIRTY FIVE |

Chapter 35: The unnerving of many.

~•~

In the run up to her OWLs Olivia had managed to keep everything normal for a change. She was keeping to herself in Umbridge's class, not wanting to attract unwanted attention. Finalising the details for hers and the twins prank during one of the exams. Spending as much time as she could with Draco, Alexis, Serena and Blaise before the holidays and studied her arse off.

The only stress she felt was mastering how to fly using dark magic and failing her Defence practical. Professor Snape however had been nothing but reassuring in his own way towards the girl and told her she'd nothing to worry about, given how very close she was to mastering the flying and giving her private tutoring in on the practical side of the Defence subject.

The only downside Olivia found with the fast approaching run up to the school exam period and the holidays looming around the corner was that the warning feeling she was getting was becoming progressively worse.

She was laid out in the courtyard one morning before her first exam, the sun beaming down on her as her eyes skimmed over the book while she laid in Draco's lap, the boy playing with her hair in an attempt to calm his stressing girlfriend.

Their first exam was on the Care of Magical Creatures, Olivia's worst subject, "Have you got it?" She asked Draco, looking up as she finished the page.

He nodded and placed a surprise kiss to her lips, "I don't even know why your reading it love. You know the content."

"Draco I–"

"Your going to be fine, you'll get an Outstanding every subject I know you will."

She smiled up at her boyfriend lovingly as she intertwined her fingers with his. Draco tried to distract his girlfriend as best he could with his idea of him and her going to stay somewhere in the country for the weekend like a mini-holiday considering they were too young to apperate.

Olivia loved the sound of the idea and desperately wanted it to happen but when Blaise kicked her foot the planning between the two had ended as they turned to look at him.

The tan skinned boy nodded his head at the crowd of fifth year students, "It's starting."

Olivia followed his direction to see students handing over their wands and notes and sighed before running a hand though her hair, "You'll be fine, and when you pass we can celebrate." Draco whispered in her ear, pressing a kiss to her temple.

She smiled and nodded her head as she stood, then offering her hand for Draco to which he sneakily pulled her back down to him and kissed her once more.

"That doesn't look like takin' an exam to me!" Filch called from across the courtyard. They broke apart laughing before Draco stood and helped Olivia to her feet as they entered the Great Hall ready for their first OWL exam.

~•~

A few days later Olivia walked into the Great Hall where most fifth year students were having an early lunch, she'd retuned from checking her time for her Defence practical exam. It was said to be marked by Umbridge and Professor Snape along with an examinations official from the Ministry.

Olivia collapsed on the table her friends were at and smacked her head down on the table, "Ow."

The others around her cringed as Draco went to rub her back, "When's your time?"

She lifted her head, "I'm last! The last one, six tonight."

Draco frowned, "Why are you last?"