Rin and Sesshomaru

Start from the beginning

"What? I could've sworn-" Wow. His playing is making him even sexier than usual. Rin thought. She could've sworn she saw his ear twitch.

"No. That was one of my clones."

"Is that-? What?!" She turns towards the building looking over the koi pond. She gasps and points at the glass window. "Is that what I ran into?! You have clones?!"

"Not just have. I make them."

"Huh?!"

Sesshomaru sighs. "My powers have grown exponentially since you've been gone, Rin. Each land I conquered, my abilities have increased as well."

"Then why are they walking around the castle? And since when did you have a castle?!"

He sighs. "You've missed a lot, haven't you." He continues plucking out notes. "I've had this built by minions. I'm supreme ruler of most of Japan. I'm always in danger of being under attack. Though this castle is hidden from the outside world, the clones are a precaution in case an enemy is able to enter." He does a small shrug. "They also do my busy work."

"Like what?"

"Town visits, battles, conquering land."

"You don't fight anymore?"

"Have you ever seen me fight Rin?"

"Well you were up Inuyasha's ass for a minute-."

"Please. Scream the half blood's name a little louder." He squints his eyes at her but a faint smirk rested on his lips.

"I apologize, Lord Sesshomaru." She gives him a quick bow before continuing. "If you weren't at the festival, then how did I get here?"

Sesshomaru looks at her chest and before Rin got the chance to cover her breasts, she felt her skin warm. She reached in her robes and pulls out the necklace. It was glowing bright in her hand.

"Forgot about it already?"

"Um..."

"So the half blood refuses to train you?"

"Not refuse, just... doesn't know how."

Sesshomaru scoffs and rises from the tree. He begins walking around the koi pond and Rin follows.

"The dream...was it really you?" Rin asks.

"Who else would it be."

"Not two seconds ago I ran into your clone! I hardly call that a stupid question."

He peers at her from the corner of his eye but says nothing.

"So will you help me use this thing?"
She fiddles with the crescent moon before she feels a soothing cool touch on her hand. She looks up and sees Sesshomaru staring at her intently.

"It's not a toy Rin."

He removes his hand and keeps walking forward.

"It's not a toy Rin." She imitates him in her mind.

"Heard it."

"Ugh!" She continues to follow behind him. "Why can't I use it then?"

"I made it to protect you. Its done its job so far. But now that you're with me, it's close to useless."

"If so, why did you stop coming back?"

Sesshomaru stops.

"Why didn't you come back for me?" Rin whispers.

"I did." Sesshomaru says.

"After 8 years!"

"Listen." Before Rin could blink, Sesshomaru was towering over her. His eyes were an intense, fiery gold.

"You're in no position to question my actions or intentions. Understood?"

Rin simply stares back at him, matching his intensity.

He grunts and pulls away. "You've lost your obedience since you've been away. Do you not fear me?"

"Give me a reason to, my lord."

Sesshomaru stares at Rin before transforming into his true form. Rin freezes in shock as his giant clawed paw arches towards her face.