Sleeping Beauty

"Clone placements, check! Offering room, check! Zen room, check!" Jaken says as he makes his rounds around the castle.

"Glass room, check! Ballroom, check! Courtyard, check. Room where my lord almost got laid but decided to destroy her, check! Ah! The master's room! My favorite part of the castle." Jaken peaks in and sighs dreamily. "Oh! The splendor doesn't compare to my master! But it's still a sight to behold! Though it's quite ironic because the master doesn't sleep. He hardly uses this room!"

Jaken shrugs. "At least I, his devoted follower, have my own quarters to call home! What a wonderful Lord!" Jaken clears his throat and continues his rounds.

"Master's room with Rin, check!" He smiles to himself before stopping. His eyes widen.

"Rin!?" Jaken runs back and peaks his head in again. The bed is a little too high for his sight. He looks around and cautiously tip toes in. He grabs a chair and stands on top of it, peeking at the top of the bed.

Rin was deep in sleep, the luxurious silk sheets stopping under her chin. Her long hair splayed out around her head like a halo and cascaded to the floor. Her face was even more serene in her peaceful slumber, and Jaken was once again surprised at how beautiful she has become.

"What did I say about coming into my quarters."

Jaken jumps. "My Lord!" He yelps as he falls off the chair. Lord Sesshomaru's face hardly flinches. Jaken clamors to get up. "I was doing my rounds and-" He looks up at his Lord's stoic, graceful posture and shuts his mouth.

"Rin will be with us for some time."

Jaken bows his head. "Yes, Sesshomaru-sama." Jaken leaves the room.

Sesshomaru watches Rin for a bit before growling, shaking his head, and leaving the room without a sound.