Chapter 12

Recap: Jasmine I yelled. What Jasmine yelled back.

Tony P.O.V
Everybody stopped and looked at me scaried not knowing what I was going to.

"Go to my room now "I yelled.

"No I don't have to do anything because you don't control me or own me" Jasmine yelled.

I walked toward Jasmine and grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder.

"Put me down Tony"she yelled hitting my back. But her hits didn't hurt me.

"Finish the food and set up the table" I yelled to the girls while leaving the kitchen.

'Tony" bruno called. What I yelled turning around.

"They're here" he said looking at Jasmine and back at me.

"Okay I will be down there in a little just talk to them for a little" I said while walking upstairs to my room.

"Okay "Bruno said.

I Opened the door to my room and slammed the door closed and dropped Jasmine on the floor.

"Ow what the fuck Tony" jamsine yelled. "Shut up" I yelled while pouring me some whiskey.

"Thank you now would like to repeat what you said downstairs in the kitchen" I said while taking a sip of my drink.

" Gladly "she said smiling.

"I said no I don't have to do anything because you don't control me or own me" she yelled.

I started laughing because Jasmine thinks she's real tough and she can just talk to me any way . I walked towards jasmine and grabbed her by her neck and slammed her into the wall.

Tony st... She tried to say something but I tighten my grip around her neck so she wouldn't say nothing.

"I own you and you belong to me for now on so you will do anything I say and if you ever in your fucking life yell or talk to me like that again I will do more than choke your ass" I yelled.

"Do you understand me"I asked her.

She nodded her head quickly. I let go of her neck and she fell to the ground coughing trying to catch her breath.

"Good now you are going to go down and help the other maids with the food and if you do anything I don't like or break one of my rules I will punish your ass infront of them do you understand me "I yelled.

Jasmine P.O.V
"Yes" I said not trying to yell at him.

"Good now come on" Tony said while putting his hand out to help me up. I rejected his help and got up myself which made him laugh a bit.

We went downstairs I went to help the girls in the kitchen while Tony went to sit down at the table. I walked in the kitchen everybody was starring at me I rolled my eyes and walked to lala.

"Hey you okay what happen did he hurt you" lala said while checking my body.

"No" I laughed while slapping away her hands away.

"Good okay he could aleast said something to Leah to she started it".

"Leah so that's the Bitch name" I said while glancing over at her.

"Let's go bruno" said while walking out the kitchen.

I grabbed the wine while lala grabbed the glasses and the other girls grab the dishes and food.

I went to the dinning room were I saw Tony ,bruno,and three other men.

Me and lala waited to the side waiting for some want to ask for a drink.

Tony P.O.V
"So Tony I was thinking you could do me a favor" Leo said while taking a bite of his food.

"What type of fav.... I was cut off by lala and jamsine laughing.

I glared at them which made them stop laughing.

"What type of favor "I said while still looking at them.

"I need you to take in one of my youngest son and train him to be tough" Leo said while wipping his mouth with a napkin.

"Okay, but it can take a while because I still have business to attend to" I said while sipping some of my drink.

"Thank you Tony" Leo said while taking other bite of his food.

"Now let's get to real business" I said while putting down my drink. "Yes of course" Leo said while grabbing something from one of his men sitting next to him.

"Here are some pictures of Russo coming out of the Lorenzo family house "Leo said giving me some pictures.

"What" I yelled while snatching the pictures out of his hand.

"Yes I don't know why he was there but we will evently find out" Leo said.

"It's not that hard to find out he bought guns from him" I yelled.

"Okay but we have more guns so shut the fuck up: one of Leo's men said standing up. Which made everybody go quiet and look at me.

I pulled out my gun and pointed at him. "Do you know who your talking to" I yelled. "Yes"he said. "Well obviously you don't or some how you must forgot so I'm remind you I'm Tony motherfucking Accardo the biggest , dangerous, richest mafia boss in this fucking state that can give two fucks about killing you right now. So give me a good reason why I should not kill you" I said while loading my gun.

"I got a wife and kids man I'm sorry please don't kill me" he said while starting to cry.

I pointed my gun at his head as I was about to pull the trigger.

"Tony don't kill him" Jasmine said while walking towards me.

"Jasmine this has nothing to do with you" I yelled.

"Tony he's got a wife and kids don't kill him" she yelled while stepping in front of the gun.

"Jamsine move out the way" I yelled.

"No" she yelled back.

"Okay "I chuckled

Bang , Bang, Bang