Chapter 10

Jasmine P.O.V
I heard Tony coming upstairs. So I pretend that I was using the restroom. Jasmine he said while knocking on the door. Using the restroom I said while just standing and looking in the mirror. After 2 mins went past I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and walked out. I saw Tony with his shirt off pouring him some whiskey.

"come" tony said while sipping some of his drink.

For I said while crossing my arms.

You just want me to hurt you Tony said while walking towards me.

No and even if i did your not going to do it I said while smiling a little bit.

"Okay" tony said.

Tony grabbed me by my neck and slammed me roughly against the wall.

Which cause a picture to fall and break. Tony what th... Tony started kissing me on my neck. Tony I moaned he put his hand over my mouth and kept kissing on my neck. He slide his other hand under my shirt and grabbed my breast roughly. Tony picked me up and carried me to the bed while still kissing me.

. Tony threw me on the bed and ripped my panties off of me which made me scream. Your pussy so wet Tony said while rubbing my clit.

Tony I moaned while throwing my head back.

Tony started feasting on me. Using his hand he rubs wildly on my clit. Making me moan louder.

"Tonyyy I'm..about too..cummm I screamed.

Don't Tony said while rubbing my clit faster.

He can't be serious tony kept eating me out I couldn't hold it any more. Tonnyy I screamed while cumming.
Tony licked me clean until their was no more juice.

Get up Tony said while smacking my Pussy. Which made me jump. I got up and faced Tony. Turn around and bend over Tony said while unblucking his belt.

I turn around and bent over like Tony said. Now didn't I tell you not to cum tony said while rubbing my ass. Yes I said softly.

I can't here you Tony yelled while slapping my ass which caused me to jump. Yes!! I yelled. So why did you cum tony said while rubbing my wet folds with his dick.

Tony please dont do this, I'm not ready I said while trying not to moan.

"I think you are princess" Tony evilly chuckled.

"Tony please don't" I said while starting to cry.

I didn't want to lose my virginity to  someone I don't love or like. I  wanted to save it for somebody I loved.

"What's the matter princess"Tony chuckled.

You Tony that's what's wrong I hate you I will never like you. I was living a perfectly life until you and your men took me and brought me here to this fucking hell hole. I will always hate you. I said while turning around and pushing Tony out the way.

And you think I give a fuck Tony chuckled. You think I want you here it's not my fault that your here. you wanted to be noisy and wonder the fucking club and see my men doing business. I can give two fucks about your feelings and your life so don't come at me with that bullshit do you understand me Tony yelled.

Let me leave please I won't go to the police or anything please just let me go please I said while crying.

Tony staring into my eyes and me staring back at his. No Tony said and walked out.

I got in bed and cryed myself to sleep.

Vote and comment!