Chapter 6

Jasmine P.O.V
"Okay I'm going to take a shower" I said while trying to move his hands off my waist. But he held tighter and kissed me. I don't know why but I kissed him back wishing I haven't. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to the bed and took off his shirt. I started getting wet. He started kissing on my neck which made me moan a little bit.

I had to stop this even though I wanted this. "Tony wait" I said while trying to push him back. But he  kept kissing on my neck. "Tony fucking stop "I yelled.
" What"he yelled back while raising off me a little bit. "I don't want to have sex with you" I said lying. "Jasmine stop lying to yourself you know you want this" Tony said while trying to kiss me but I moved my face. "No, stop lying to yourself  because I don't want this" I said while pushing him off me.

"Tony" bruno said while knocking on the door. "Come In" Tony said while going to his closet. Bruno came In with lala. I just rolled my eyes and went to the closet with Tony. "What" Tony said to Bruno while putting on a shirt. "Russo giù per le scale" ( Russo downstaris )."Okay "Tony said while grabbing a gun from his closet. "Tony what's going on" I said while looking at his gun. "Nothing you and lala stay here". "No I'm not staying here with her.I'm going with you" I said while grabbing tony's hand. "No your staying here that's the end of it" Tony said while raising his voice and yanking his hand away from me.

Tony and Bruno left the room. It was just me and lala in their sitting in the room. "Hey Jasmine" lala said. "What" I said while turning around. "I'm sorry that I left you here but I would never do that your my bestfriend" lala said while starting to cry. "Awww" lala I said while walking over to here and giving her a hug.

"I was just mad that you left me here with him" I said while starting to cry.

"It's okay Jasmine you don't have to say nothing" lala said while hugging me tighter.

Tony P.O.V
"Welcome"I said to Russo while walking down staris with bruno. 
"ciao, tony come va la tua giornata ( hello, tony how was your day )" Russo said while petting his cat.

" Sta 'zitto (shut up) "I said while pouring me some tequila . "This better be good"I said while taking a sip.

"It is I need you to sign this contract that says you will sign over your business over to me". Me and Bruno and my men started laughing at what Russo had said. I stopped laughing and pulled out my gun and pointed at Russo. "You must be dumb" I said while laughing. "No I'm not"Russo said while continuing to pet his cat.

"Get the fuck out before I blow you and your Pussy cat up" I said while walking up staris.

"You will regret this" Russo said while walking out the door. Me and Bruno went up staris to check on the girls. we walked in they were sleep. "Bruno prendi Lala e portala a casa tua ( get lala and take her to your house) "I said while going the closet.                "va bene (Okay) "Bruno said while picking up lala and walking out the door. I got in bed and wrapped my arms around Jasmine. "Tony" Jasmine said while looking up at me. "Yeah" I said while looking down at her. "Who's Russo" .

"Nobody you need to worry about "I said while kissing her forehead." But I just want to kno"... "But nothing go to sleep "I said while cutting her.

Comment and vote If you want me to continue!!