Chapter 2

~Recap: Whatever i'm going to the restroom I said while rolling my eyes. ~

Jasmine P.O.V
As I was looking for the restroom. I saw two men dragging out a dead body. I looked at the two men and the dead body. They both looked at me. I heard the tall guy say prendila (Get her). I believe it was Italian but whatever it was. The other tall dude started chasing after me. Before I could get away I felt somebody yank my arm. and put me over their shoulder. I started hitting him but it didn't seem to bother him. I couldnt think of nothing so all I could do was scream help and yell lala name and pray she would come looking for me.

Lala P.O.V
I was wondering what was taking jasmine so long. I heard jasmine screaming I ran down the hall to see someguy carrying her on his shoulder. I ran to the guy and hit him in the head with a beer bottle.He fell down and let jasmine go. I grabbed jasmine and we ran down the hall out nowhere four men with guns came out and was blocking our way.
"Let's just give up" I said while crying.
"No lala let me go talk to them and see if we can agree that we never saw nothing " jasmine said while walking over them.

Jasmine P.O.V
I started walking toward then men they all pointed there guns at me. I started panicking but I still kept walking towards them.
" Hey I was wondering if we can all agree to forget about this and we just go are separted ways".

They looked at each other and started laughing. I started to get mad.

"There's nothing fucking funny stop laughing" I said while raising my voice.

They all stopped laughing  and stared at me. I got scared and ran the other way. Before I took off I felt somebody grab me by my hair and put me on there shoulder. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME " I said while yelled. I looked up when i heard lala screaming." NO GET OFF HER SHE DOESNT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THI".. I felt something knock me in  the back of my head and I passed out.

~The next day~
I woke up with a throbbing pain in the back of my head. I open my eyes and realize that this not my room. I looked to my left and saw lala sleeping. Lala wake up I said while shaking her. She woke up with a scared look on her face
"what" I said as looked behind me I saw a tall white dude. I jumped
"GET AWAY FROM US" I yelled.
" boss wants to see you "the tall dude said . "FUCK YOU AND  YOUR BOSS I'M NOT GOING NO WHERE" I yelled .

"Okay" he said while yanking my arm from the bed all the way to other room. "GET THE FUCK OFF HER" lala  yelled. He yanked lala by her arm and mine and open the door and threw us in. "capo ho portato lei e la sua amica" ( Boss I brought her and her friend) He said while closing the door. I turned around and looked around the room

 I turned around and looked around the room

It was big and nice. I saw somebody to my left I looked up it was some tall white guy do with dark brown hair dressed in suit with tattos on his body. He was hot but I didn't care.

"why are we here"I said with a frown on my face.

"Fix your face while talking to me and you should know wh... FUCK YOU I'M NOT FIXING SHIT" I yelled why cutting him off. out nowhere I felt a sting on my face my eyes started to water. He lowers down to my face and says "dont ever cut me off or yell at me unless you want to die". "Do you understand me" he said while yanking my hair back so I can face him.  "Yes" I said while trying not to yell at him. 

"Good"he said while letting go of my hair.

He walked towards the door and opened it and  said go me and lala got up walked out the door. He grabbed lala by the arm and said not you. "You must be stupid if you think i'm letting you stay with her" I said while raising my voice. 

He walked toward me and gave me a deadly glare. "Go to your room" he said while raising his voice.

"No"I said while crossing my arms.

I was expecting him to slap me. But he didn't. Instead he yelled" Bruno vieni a prendere questa puttana nera"
(Come get this black bitch). I didn't understand what he was saying. But then I saw the same white tall dude who took us to him this morning coming up the staris towards me.

"I'M NOT GOING WITH HIM OR YOU WITH OUT HER" I yelled.

He walked into his room and shut the door.

"DON'T TOUCH ME" I said to bruno the tall white dude. "Well just come with me "he said. "NO"I yelled . "well be it" he grabbed me and dragged me downstairs.
"STOP LET GO OF ME NOW". He let go and went to the kitchen and got a needle that was fulled with something I ran for the front door but he was to fast. He grabbed my arm and injected me with the needle and passed out.

Tony's P.O.V
"Sit down lala "I said while pointing to the chair." Where did you take her" she said while crossing her arms. "I'm asking question here" I said while raising my voice. She jumped. "What is your friends name".
"why" she asked. I gave her a deadly stare. "Jasmine" she said while getting nervous .

"What did you see at the club?"
" I saw your men carrying jasmine on their shoulders while she was screaming for help" she said while crying. "Hey stop crying and look at me "I said while raising my voice.

"Everything's going to be okay If you just follow my rules and listen to me okay."

"Yes" she said while wiping her tears.

"You can go to your room" , I said while pointing at the door.

"Are we going to be staying here forever",she said while turning around.

"I don't know yet It depends how your friend act" I said while getting up.

"Okay and don't hurt her she been through alot her whole life "she said while closing the door.

Will they stay there forever?

Will jasmine act good?

vote and comment