Chapter 13

Recap" bang bang "

Tony P.O.V
I shot my gun twice shooting Jasmine in her arm and the other one in the man head.

"Oh my god jamsine no" lala screamed while running to jamsine.

"Leave her alone " I said while putting my gun away.

" Fuck you Tony you fucking shot her you fucking asshole" lala yelled while charging towards me but was stopped when bruno stepped infront of her.

"Take her to the restroom and clean her up okay" bruno said to lala. Lala did as told and helped jamsine to the restroom.

"And you Tony what the fuck are you thinking why did you shoot her" bruno yelled at me

"Because she needed to learn her fucking lesson" I yelled back at him.

"Fuck a lesson Tony you could had fucking killed her" he yelled.

" Do it look like I give a fuck if she dies or not she needed to be taught a lesson so I taught it to her" I yelled he didn't say nothing he just shook his head and walked away.

"Tony I'm sorry about my men they won't ever disrespect you again I will make sure of that" Leo said

" Just go" I said while sitting down in my chair.

" Okay and sorry for my men behavior again" Leo said while walking out.

Jasmine P.O.V

I couldn't believe Tony shot me. Just thinking about it made me want to cry. I just wanted my old life back even though it wasn't that great.

"This might hurt" lala said while pouring some alcohol on my arm.

"Owww shit" I hissed when the alcohol touched my wound. But it wasn't as worse taking out the bullet.
After lala was done cleaning my wound she stitched s me up and wrapped my arm.

" Jasmine I'm sorry" lala said crying

"Lala don't it's fine" I said not trying to hear her cry and apologize .

"No Jasmine this is all my faul..."

" Lala " I yelled which cause her to look at me shock.

" Just please lala can you go I don't want to be bothered right now sorry" I said with my voice cracking at the end.

"Okay" she said and walked out the room.

After 10 mins went by I got up from the restroom and walked down the hall to me and tony's room. Before going I said a little prayer to hope Tony was not in the room.

I opened the door and there was Tony sitting on the edge of the bed on the phone talking in Italian.

"Assicurati che non se ne vada, che mi occuperò di lui domani"( just make sure he doesnt get away i will deal with him tomorrow) he said while hanging up the phone.

He looked up at me. I quickly looked away and made my way over to the bed on my side. He got up and made his way to the restroom. I waited to I heard the shower turn on.

It finally turned on after like 20mins. I laid down and sighned I turned to lay on my left side. But quickly jumped up in pain.

"Fuck" I hissed while holding my shoulder I can't even lay down because Mr.asshole decided to shoot me in my arm. How would he feel if I shot him in his arm. I looked around the room and spotted tony's phone.

"Hmmm" i said while tapping my chin and thinking if i should do something to piss tony off and him maybe kill me or just go to sleep.

"Fuck it" I said while getting up and going to tony's phone. Lucky he didn't have a password on it. I went to contacts to see who I can text i saw alot important names but stopped when I saw mom.

He has a mom I thought to myself. Well duh Jasmine how else would he be here.

I clicked on mom and texted...

Mom I'm gay and I would like for you to meet my boyfriend...
Sent at 1:09am

I deleted the message so he wouldn't see that I texted her. Just as I was about to put the phone down someone text his phone.

Leo: Is our deal still on?

Just go to sleep Jasmine you already told his mom that he was gay I told myself.

Nah I'm good

No fuck you our deal is off
Sent at 1:14am

I heard the shower turn off. I quickly deleted the message and jumped in the bed and carefully laid down not trying to hit my arm. I turned on the tv and pretended I was watching tv.

After 5 mins passed Tony comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair wet water dripping down to his chest. I bit my lip and looked down at his crotch.

" Quit bitting your lip like that before I fuck your mouth" Tony said interrupting my thoughts. I quickly stopped biting my lip. Tony walked over to the closet to change. I turn my attention to the tv. After 5mins Tony comes out the closet wearing basketball shorts.

"Turn off the tv and go to sleep" Tony said while getting in bed.

"What no I'm 20 years old I can go to sleep when I feel like it" I said with an attitude and turned my head back to the tv like a boss a bitch.

Out no where Tony roughly grabbed my wounded arm. Which made me hiss in pain. " I don't give a fuck how old you are I said turn off the tv and go to bed" he said while tighting his grip.

"Okay let go" I screamed from how bad my arm was hurting. He finally let go I turned the tv off and silently cried myself to sleep.

Vote and comment !!!
Will update soon again