Talented, but lazy - Heine X Princess! Reader PART THREE [END]

Start from the beginning

"Princess Y/N, it's getting quite stuffy in here. Would you like to accompany me outside?"
"Absolutely... H-however, how will we get out of this dance..?"
"I have a few tricks up my sleeve, Princess."

He skilfully lead the dance to a pair of double doors, opening and closing them swiftly, so that the pair of you ended up on the balcony.
"How on Earth did you learn that?"
"Actually, I learnt it from your father, Viktor."
You giggled, you never knew your father was good at sneaking away.

You looked at the full moon.
"The moons lovely tonight.."
"Not as lovely as you though.." You blushed.

Heine knew this was the right moment to confess.
He looked at you into your eyes, and held your hands.

"Y/N...I have to.. um.. confess.."

Your eyes widen.
"...Confess what..?"

"I.. like- no LOVE you Y-Y/N."

His heart was racing with yours.
Tears swelled up in your eyes, you began crying.
Heine rushed his arms around you and cradled you gently.
"I'm sorry." He mumbled. You looked up into his eyes.
"For what?"

He looked at you with a confused look.
"I love you Heine.."
He smiled and squeezed you into a tighter hug.
It was rare for him to show this much emotion, but for you he'd show any emotion.

"Ahem..!"

You turned around to see a group of people.
Your family.
Licht was giving you a thumbs up, Leonard was confused, Bruno was shocked, Kai was happy for you, and Viktor.. It was hard to tell what he was feeling. It was either happiness.. or pure anger and disappointment, not at you.. at Heine.

"Heine, Y/N. We will discuss this tomorrow, in my office. But for the rest of the night, Y/N will be staying with her family."
You gave a sad wave to Heine, as Licht gave you a pat on your back.

——————-

The night passed, as you lay awake, worrying about what your father will say.
You loved Heine, and you didn't want your father to keep him away from you.

Eventually, the time came. You sat in your father's office waiting for Heine.
"Now, Y/N, I'm sure you know why I called you here. It's about your relationship with Heine."

Heine walked in and sat down next to you.
"Ah! perfect timing. Now, I cannot do anything to stop or control your relationship, not that I would want to, after all, you are now legally an adult and you can make your own decisions.
However, I would like you to consider that Heine is your professor and is 10 years older than you."

"The fact that he is my professor does not change anything, neither does his age. I still love him. We will keep our relationship secret from the public until we can tell the truth."

Viktor sighed. "I am fully accepting of this relationship, but please be careful. I care about both of you too much for there to be a scandal.
And Heine, don't get my daughter pregnant before marriage."

You blushed at the last sentence.
"F-Father!"

"What? I have to make sure nothing happens to my precious girl! I love you too much for something to happen!"
He said, giving you a hug whilst crying.
"You're all grown up!"

You sighed and escaped his grip and began leaving with Heine.
You both could finally be together.

————————
Years passed...

The sun shone through the coloured glass windows. Viktor stood in-front of you as he placed the crown of your head.
You were the Queen of Granzreich.
After years of hard work, Viktor saw you fit to take the throne. Heine stood there next to Viktor, wearing a pure white suit.
Heine bowed to you.
"My Queen." He said.

You took a deep breath and faced the citizens.
"I, Y/N Von Granzreich, pledge to always do my best to make Granzreich the perfect place.
As the Queen, I serve you, and I will make Granzreich a place of harmony."

The country celebrated the beginning of a new leader. Queen Y/N.

————

Today was another stressful day, first you had to attend a meeting about currency and taxes, then you had to do three hours worth of paperwork and attend the Duke of Vertsrein's garden party, which you could only spend an hour at before getting tired of annoying noblemen trying to flirt with you, an unwed Queen. They didn't like you for who you were, they only wanted your title. You could understand why your father wanted to retire.

You arrived at the palace, immediately rushing to Heine's room, opening his door and slamming it behind.

"Who made you this irritated?"

"The guests attending the Duke of Vertsrein's garden party."

"Typical nobles?"

"Yeah."

Heine came up to you and kissed you on the cheek. He grabbed your hand and began walking to the garden, with a little velvet box hidden in his pocket.

You climbed the tree you usually hid in.
"Imagine if your subjects saw you now, climbing a tree. How unladylike."
You rolled your eyes and gestured for Heine to climb the tree.
"You know, Y/N... I love you..."
"I love me too. Hehe."
Heine rolled his eyes.

"I have to ask you something."
You faced him, confused.

"W-will you um... Will you marry me?"
He pulled out a ring with a simple pearl and diamond in it.

"YES!"
You hugged him, a huge smile of joy spread across your face.

————

-Extra Ending!-

"ALL RISE FOR HER MAJESTY, QUEEN Y/N
AND HER HUSBAND, KING HEINE, WITH THEIR NEWBORN CHILD, PRINCESS ELISE."

You held your newborn in your arms with a white shawl as you formally introduced her to the public.

"As you all know, my daughter has recently been born. She will be formally known as princess Elise. She may inherit Granzreich in the future."

You begin leaving with Heine. Newspaper articles tried gaining your attention, but were ignored. You held your small baby, admiring her cherry hair and blue eyes (A common feature from the Granzreich family.)

Life was good.

————

(Heine is a bit out of character)

Anyways, this is the end of this three part one shot. Hopefully it was good.