Chapter 19

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

"Wake up! You lazy bones! We need to get going, the tour starts at six am sharp and you're not even ready yet."
Crystal was shaking Scarlett awake. They got to the hotel very late last night and she wanted to get to the black sand beaches.

"I'm up. I'm up!"
She yelled, as she placed her hand on her forehead. She slowly rolled out of bed, and walked over to the dresser, turning on the stereo so she could get ready. 'Castle' was on, by Halsey.

She went to take a shower and get ready, with the stereo blaring she stood there in the shower, for what felt like forever. But she loved the feel of the hot water on her skin, and was excited to go do things.

After about 20 minutes, she got out and went to the dresser to pick out her black and pink bikini, with the rose gold cover. She was excited. After she was done, she put her hair up in a pony tail, and went to the kitchen to make their lunch for the day.

They were staying at the Ka'anapali ali on Maui, and they were in the 7th floor. They had 2 bedrooms, with a kitchen, and living room. Both were master bedrooms.

For a moment, she stole a view from their balcony.
The balcony looked out to Molokai and Lanai. The view, was amazing! She closed her eyes and breathed in the amazing clean ocean air. Then, turned around and went back inside.

"Ok, I'm ready. Are you? I made our lunches."
She turned to see Crystal by the door, with a bag of, what looked like clothes and towels.

"Yup!"

They were on their way, with 15 minutes to spare. The bus was picking them up next door at the Hilton.
"There are so many people staying here! Scarlett! Look! Tour busses, and some bands..." Scarlett turned around to see what the big deal was, looking closer at one of the vans, she saw an all too familiar face step out of one of them.

Michael.

As their van pulled away, he looked in her direction. They looked into each others eyes, for a moment. She didn't think he was real. But she saw the happiness in his eyes. Even if only for a moment. While Scarlett had her fingers pressed against the window, a part of her wanted to run out of the van, and hug him, slap him, and then kiss him, and the other part of her wanted to turn around and act like she hadn't seen him at all. It was a hard decision, but in the end, she turned around.

Looking into her lap, she began to feel tears on her cheek. She quickly wiped them away, and stared ahead of the bus. Longing for the sea, to take away all of her troubles like it used to.

After about an hour, they had reached their destination and the bus rolled to a stop.
People exited and Crystal and Scarlett grabbed their things.

-----

Scarlett was holding the vile, for Crystal to pour the black sand into it.

"Do you think he came alone?"
"No Scar, I'm pretty sure he's with the band."
"No, that's not what I mean. I meant, do you think he brought a girl? I mean, this is Hawaii."
"I don't know, Scar, you didn't bring anyone... Can you just hold still, so I can get the sand in?"

Scarlett stopped looking around her, and started paying attention to what Crystal wanted her to.
"Sorry Crys, I just wish I hadn't seen him. That's all. Let's try to forget the whole thing and enjoy the day. Ok?"

Crystal nodded and they continued with their tour. They visited the black sand beach, then the red sand beach, then the road to Hana. It was a very busy day, and at the end of it, they got back to the hotel really late.

"Can we just lay around the beach tomorrow?"
"Yes Scar. That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm beat."

They agreed, as they unlocked the door to their room, then went in and went to bed.