Chapter 12

Dream A Little Dream Of Me

The days seemed longer, lonely, not quite so bright with Michael gone. He called every night and would text when he could. Tonight he was in Tennessee, and was taping it so she could see it. He had sent her posters that he was in and since they wouldn't let him record their practices, he would just have her on the phone with his Bluetooth on. She loved it hearing him play But still, it wasn't the same as seeing him there everyday.

She laid on her side on her bed, laying on one arm, twirling his ring around her fingers like little ringlets of hair, spinning it to help pass time. He didn't know it at the time, but the whole time he was gone, she was wearing his ring.

Scarlett- I miss him. I'm bored and he's having so much fun living his dream.

Crystal- well, he said you could go see him in a few days when he plays in Tucson. So you'll see him then, right?

Crystal- you are going, right?

Scarlett- that's my plan. I figured I'd just stay the night there since we will be out late and I don't really want to drive 4 hours in the middle of the night.

Crystal- that's great! Did you still want me to go? (Hint hint)

Scarlett- yes Crystal I'd love the company.

Crystal- great! Cause I'm so ready! I have my concert clothes I haven't worn since we went to see NF.

Scarlett- ya that concert was pretty awesome

Crystal- heck ya it was! He's so amazing!

Scarlett found herself Googling the band and looking at their videos and pictures. 'Distinct' she typed into the search engine. Instead of her nightly routine of looking up and stalking Juilliard. She didn't miss Michael at all. Nope! Not at all. He was having so much fun. She could see him in the pictures the band was posting online and from what he sent her. He was smiling in some, laughing in others
He tends to make faces when he's concentrating. They are so cute. Scrolling through recent pictures she saw a picture from last night's show that she was sure he never sent her. It was a picture of him with a girl. They were hugging and she was smiling, and wearing a tight black dress with roses imprinted on it, with long silky brown curly hair. She was jealous. She sent the picture to Crystal.

Crystal- what is that? Is that MICHAEL?!?!

Scarlett- yup

Crystal- Who is that with him?

Scarlett- I have no idea, but I don't think I should worry. It's probably just some fan.

She knew he loved her and would never do anything to hurt her.

Crystal- I'd be kicking his butt. It's inappropriate

Scarlett- ya it may be but if he's popular then these are things he is expected to do for the band. I have to expect it and trust him.