Chapter 6 | matching

•••People started drawing names from the big bowl

•••
People started drawing names from the big bowl. It took a long time and you were finally down to the last five people, two girls, an unknown blonde boy, a dark headed familiar looking boy and a very nervous Minhee.

Those who had already picked their teams were sitting with their groups getting to know each other.

You were relieved to an extent, because your name hadn't been drawn yet, which means you had a good chance of getting into the same team. You were also annoyed after having to sit for 25 minutes looking at girls drool over the good looking older boys and boys doing the same thing to the older girls.

Have you really got no shame, was what you thought to yourself but you had to admit, some of the seniors were very attractive. It just bothered you that the girls were so obvious with it. You had also came to the realisation that the boy who was standing next to Minhee was actually one of Taehyungs friends.

"Jeon Jungkook, it is your turn to pick," your gaze was now focused on the good looking young man. He licked his lower lip and started taking steps towards the bowl that carried the names that were left.

He's pretty handsome, you thought to yourself.

"Wait," the principal stopped him just as he was about to start picking his team members, "miss Minhee was supposed to be the next one, if it's okay?"

You immediately made your posture good when you heard the name of your friend. You looked at her hopefully, and gave her a thumbs up.

The teacher mentioned for Minhee to come closer and the boy, Jungkook was it? Just nodded and took a step back.

Minhee walked to the bowl and picked a name. She sighed and unfolded the paper.

"Kim Tae-" She started and stuttered.

Your eyes lit up, could it be?!

"Kim Tae-hee," She spoke to the mike and gave you a dissapointed look.

"Park Jisoo, Min Yoongi, ..."

With every name your heart dropped a little bit, you weren't going to be in the same group with her, and neither was Taehyung.

Two more names and what you felt in your gut would be confirmed.

"Kim Taehyung," she spoke with a tired voice, not realising whose name she had just said.

It wasn't until he got up and waved at her that she realised who she was talking about. And so did you. She choked up and put her hand over her mouth and you jumped up from your chair catching the attention of some of the students. Immediately, you sat back down and gave you shocked but happy friend a thumbs up.

No way, did that really just happen? You were running all over the place, internally.

Minhee didn't seem to get it together as she was looking at the amazingly good looking boy walk toward her. You motioned for her to breathe and act normal and again, breathe. Though you couldn't do it properly at least she should. She saw you and did so. She stood up straight and bowed her head.