Summary of the last chapter

[•••]

You flick through the pictures, tears welling in your eyes. Every moment was captured by someone, every memory saved.

Your heart can't calm itself, it couldn't take control of the pain laying within your chest. How was it possible that you had felt so much within a year?

Your eyes land on a picture of you, Jungkook and your brother eating. The boys are occupied in a hoarse laughter while your cheeks were red like a tomato. You had mistaken a red chilli for a paprika and eaten it. You remember that evening like it was yesterday.

Brother.

You had lost him for so long, caused him so much pain yet he was still there, he was still smiling and laughing. How was it possible? Your thumb swipes to the next picture, eyes landing on heart wrenching sight. Suri has her eyes closed hands in the air with Namjoon's, Tenebrous is pinching Yoongi's cheeks, Minhee leans on you while you feed a drunken Jungkook.

Your eyes travel to the smiling face of Tenebrous. "Why did you have to do it?" You whisper, voice barely louder than a whisper. Your eyes shut, the memory of the vigorous laugh, that would always lighten up your day, rings in your head. "Why? You should've just done your job..."

You swiped again.

Sunye is in your hold while Jungkook was tickling her. You look like a small family... The first time Jungkook asked you to be his, well technically his date but still. You can see Jungkook's warm eyes.

Next picture.

You can't help but cry. It is all of you, the Bangtan boys, the foreigners and you and Minhee, hands in the air. You are screaming something, but you look happy.

"I am so sorry," your finger traces over each of the people in the picture. "Forgive me-"

You look up in the dark room, eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness surrounding you. You see the gun you had been given, laying there on the table. A thought flashes through your brain, end it.

You look at the gun, a fire igniting inside of you. It was burning, so hot that every other thought in your head disappeared. Hesitation stays though, do you have the guts? Do you have it in you?

End it.

"Fine, let's finish this."

[•••]