Chapter 11 | sleep

•••A very long chapter

•••
A very long chapter

Jungkook didn't let you have your peace when you turned to the other side. He was asking you questions to probably try to get to know you, but you, for some reason, was not feeling talky.

So when he didn't let you be, a thought popped in to your head. "Yo Jaebum!"

He and Jin both turned to look at you. "You want to switch places?"

"What?" You heard from behind of you.

"Too lazy," Jaebum said and leaned back in his seat.

You just rolled your eyes at him and got a flight furrow of eyebrows from Jin. You just smiled at him and leaned back in your seat.

"Guess I have to deal with you for the rest of the way too," you sighed and looked at Jungkook whom looked slightly bitter for the question you had asked Jaebum.

You smirked at him for a second, only to get that smirk wiped off by his next words.

"You weren't bothered when you leaned on my shoulder," he shrugged with the intention of annoying you evident in his voice.

You what?

"Are you delusional? When did I eve-"

He showed you a picture of you leaning against his shoulder while being sound asleep. Your eyes widened at the sight, making heat rise to your cheeks and heart beating reaching your throat. Your hand had made its way instinctively to cover your open mouth.

It clicked. The words Jimin had said made sense, "what's up with people sleeping in each other comment". God damn it.

Your hand was resting on his arm while he was focused on the phone in his hand. You didn't want to admit it to yourself but you looked like a couple, you and him.

Trying to recover from the shock, you brought your eyes to his smirking face. Instinctively you reached for the phone to try and delete the picture, but Jungkook was smarter than that. He pulled his arm back.

"Why did you take that?" You whisper-yelled, trying to not bring any attention your way. "Delete it, right now!"

The buss started moving, making you fall back into your seat. Jungkook's hand rested on his lap with his phone in it. Now was your chance. You plunged your body forward again, grabbing the phone from his hand.

In the speed of lightning you deleted the picture from the phone, shocked by your speed.

Jungkook looked at you in disbelief. You didn't dare to look at him, the embarrassment made you want to shoot yourself in the head. How could you be so stupid? You handed him his phone, still not daring to bring your eyes to meet him.

"That was a good picture.." he mumbled. "Hyung!"

You heard five 'whats' from around you. You involuntarily chuckled but immediately shut your mouth. Your palms were sweaty and fingers fidgeting due to the nervousness.