Chaptet 12 | nicknames

Another super long chapter,I get too carried away with theseAlso, someone help me, I don't know how to get gifs to be up there instead of just a picture here, help your (not so) little potato please! •••

I get too carried away with these
Also, someone help me, I don't know how to get gifs to be up there instead of just a picture here, help your (not so) little potato please!
•••

A hand landing on your waist made you groan quietly. "Minhee get your hand off of me."

The hand didn't move so you opened your eyes. The slight light from the sun making its' way up made you want to close your eyes again. You rubbed your eyes and looked down to move Minhees hand, but the hand didn't look similar to hers.

You moved as slowly as you could in order to look behind your shoulder. It wasn't Minhee but a sleeping Jisoo. You let out a small chuckle and tried to move her hand without waking her up.

You got up from the bed tiptoeing. You turned around to see the most ridiculous sight in the world. A loud laughter threatened to leave from in between your lips but you bit your lip and took deep breaths, then you walked over to the other end of the bed.

The phone was pulled out as quietly as possible, you snapped a picture of Jaebum, Jimin and Jungkook cuddling with each other.

Jaebum had his arm wrapped around Jimins waist, whilst Jimins arm was wrapped around Jungkook. Jungkook was turned towards Jimin and he had his arm resting over Jimin's.

They looked ridiculous but cute at the same time. You chuckled and went in to the corner of the room to put on a track shirt. You decided to go for a run and then see if the sports center had breakfast served already.

Before leaving the small cottage, you glanced at the sleeping men and Jisoo. A small smile made its' way to your lips. You then opened the door, feeling the cold morning breeze brush against your skin. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, letting the fresh air fill your lungs.

After closing the door as quietly as possible, you put on your headphones and played your favourite running playlist and started walking.  After a few minutes of slow walking you gathered up the energy you had and started running through the woods. The passing breeze alongside with the adrenaline pumping through your veins made you feel alive.

The next hour and a half consisted of you running, walking and taking breaks cursing the fact that you had chosen to run. Even though it felt nice, the desperation for catching your breath made you feel like you were dying and that was doing the opposite of making you feel alive.

The sweat dripping from you made showering necessary, so before eating breakfast you decided to go back to the small cottage. You arrived back to the empty campsite and checked the time from your phone.

Huh, 8 o'clock. They should be up already. Breakfast is in 15 minutes, you thought.

You saw people yawning and walking towards the sports center. Thinking that they had already left, you hurriedly went in to the cottage and took your jacket and shirt off, revealing your sports bra and sweaty upper body. You didn't want to miss the breakfast with Minhee, so noticing that someone was still on the bed was the last thing that was going to happen.