Chapter 4 | hoodie

•••

After the girls left Taehyungs face was distant, thinking about the girl in the bathroom.

Why was she crying? Should I go in and check on her?  His mind asked repeatedly.

Jungkook on the other hand was smirking at the man. "This is a first hyung, you lost your charm for a second," he broke the silence.

"Mhm," was all the left Taehyungs mouth, but in his head a completely different story.

I should go in....What if she's undressed? I wouldn't want to disrespect her, but what if she is hurt? She would just think that I am a pervert or something... her friend is coming anyway...

"I'm telling the others about this," Jungkook said hoping to catch the attention of Taehyung.

Not getting any type reaction from the usually loud and hyperactive man was out of the ordinary. Jungkook brought his hand in front of Taehuyngs face and started waving. "Earth calling hyung!"

Shaking his head to free himself from the trans he had been in, Taehyung brought his face to boy looking at him questionably. "What?"

"You okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah, yes. Should we go then?" Taehyung said out of nowhere.

"What about the restroom," Jungkook threw his hand in the air as if he was highlighting a headline, "shouldn't we be the knights of the restroom entrance?"

"We need to have our lunch," Taehyung said. "Besides the girl is probably coming back any minute now."

"You sure?" Jungkook was hesitant by the sudden change of mood.

"Yeah, let's go." Taehyung answered reassuringly.

"Okay, let's go and fill our bellies up!" The younger one said excitedly, oblivious to the fact that there was a girl crying in between the four walls they had denied the entry to from the earlier girls.

—//—

When you reached your locker, you found yourself going through it in panic and hurry, trying to find the hoodie that had been put there in case for cold days.

"Ah, where is the damn hoodie... here," a sigh of relief left your mouth. "I need one more thing."

You reached for the bottle of parfyme in the bottom. Then the words that came out of the mouths of the girls next to your locker stopped you from moving.

"I can't believe he actually poured the coffee on her."

"Yeah I know right, poor thing. She must be so embarrassed."

Who? Who poured the coffee on her?  Who dared to pour coffee on Minhee?

"She didn't even do it on purpose. I heard that he was angry because she spilled her water on his sisters books or something, it wasn't that big of deal though. Remind me to never get on their bad side."

"We should have helped her... I feel so bad for her."

You shut your locker door with force, the sound of the thud echoing through the walls, making the girls jump. The two of them turned their line of sight to you with a hint of horror written on their faces.

"Your damn right you should have helped her," you growled at them.

You took a deep breath and blew out the air in your lungs, then you looked at them.

"Be of help now, and tell me..." you stopped for a second taking a step to be just a little closer to them, making your presence even scarier. "...who poured the coffee on Minhee?"