PART 32

Y/N's POV:
As I realized who was standing in front of me I looked fast down again. I started to stutter "I...i.. shouldn't be here.., it wasn't on purpose. I...I think I went to the wrong address... I'm sorry" and then I turned around and was about to walk away but in the last moment, he grabbed my arm. He tried to get some eye contact with me but I'm still avoiding it. This is seriously a nightmare right now.. He said with his deep, but a calm and sexy voice. What am I talking about?! SEXY VOICE?! "It's not wrong your dad is inside" which made me swallowed hard. I felt how warm and nervous I get, I just stood there and don't know what to do. But before someone of us could say anything more his mom stood already in the door as well. She looked confused and maybe even a bit stressed out. But then she said friendly "oh, you have to be Adams daughter please come in" and I just nodded shy. This is seriously a nightmare to be in the same house as Marcus. I slowly walked in with Marcus close behind, so close that I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I swallowed hard again and just followed his mom. As we reached the living room I saw my dad, their dad and Martinus and a little girl. Probably the little sister because she has the exact same eyes as them. Everyone was looking at me shocked and I felt ashamed. I'm really at the wrong place, i don't know why everyone is shocked and confused but it is because of me i guess. Suddenly everyone was offering me their hands and welcomed me. After that I slyly walked to my dad and hide a bit behind him. This may be looked weird but I never ever felt this uncomfortable in my life, besides that Marcus looked all the time to me. Suddenly his mom whispered something in his ear and both of them were leaving the living room and I felt more calm and relieved.

credits: mm.stories