PART 7

Y/N's POV:
As Marcus came closer and closer to me, I got scared. He reminded me of Tom and what happened a few years ago. 

~Flashback~ 

Again Tom and his stupid girlfriend needed to offend me in front the whole cafeteria. They said I'm not allowed to live or to talk. Suddenly his girlfriend said "omg y/n please do us the honor and leave this fucking world!" and immediately my eyes got wet. I said with pure hate in my voice "you have nothing to tell me! You aren't my dad or mom!" and then I walked outside. After some minutes I felt that suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder. I slowly turned around and saw Tom. He came closer and closer to me while pointing with his finger at me. He said "that wasn't a good idea y/n!" and then he raised his hand and hit hard in my face. I looked at him in shock and I don't know what to say. I slowly put my hand on my cheek and felt how hot my cheek was. My heart was pounding and when I saw him laughing, my tears started to fall down immediately. I run back into the school building and grabbed my backpack and walked home.

 ~Now~ 

Marcus came closer and closer to me and did exactly the same thing as Tom did before. He looked with pure hate in my face and pointed with his finger at me. I immediately raised my hands up to protect my face, because I thought he would hit me any second. I waited for a few minutes but nothing. I didn't dare to look at him already. Maybe he just waited that I will put my hands down and then he would have a free way to hit me. But again after some minutes nothing, so I slowly pulled my hands down, and as I saw him staring at me, tears started to fall down my cheeks. I walked fast past him and run into the school building and grabbed immediately my backpack. As I was outside again he still stood there and watched every move I made. As I passed him I gave him one last look, he was about to say something but I was faster and said "it's okay" and then I went home.

credits: mm.writer