PART 19

Y/N's POV:

I said "I don't know dad...", he interrupted me and said "darling please be honest, I mean there must be people who obviously do that and you even told me that they called you Freak and clown, which is absolutely not okay! I will do something about it! I know that you don't want that and that you told me all the time that I shouldn't go to school and do something about it! But now it's enough baby girl! Look at you, you're all over with black paint! So please say me who did this to you?!". I just nodded unsure because I don't know what to say. Is it now the right time to tell him about the letter? Is it now the time to tell him that they offended me every day since this new school year started? I said "I don't know who did this today, I mean...I didn't saw him as they or maybe he or she prepared that..", he just nodded and said "but you know the people who are calling you every day Freak or Clown, i know that darling! I know that you're a strong girl but you don't need to handle all this alone! I want to know some names and when you won't tell me, I will find out by myself...". After that sentence I swallowed hard, I don't know what he will do now. But I just stood up and hugged him and then walked upstairs and changed my clothes. This time I didn't pick out the clothes I really like. I just wear some basic stuff and hope that I will not notice by them again because of my clothes.

( see her outfit)

 As I was about to leave me room, I saw again the cap from Alexa

As I was about to leave me room, I saw again the cap from Alexa. I grabbed it fast and putted it into my back and went back to school. 

{Marcus POV}

 It was now broken time and I still can't believe what happened, just the thought about that moment when everyone was laughing except Martinus and me. And how y/n stood there shocked and ashamed, I even saw the pain in her eyes. But suddenly Alexa whispered in my ear, who was sitting on my lap "did I forgot my cap at your house?", I just shrugged my shoulders and said "i will look" and then she kissed my cheek. 

credits: mm.writer