PART 22

Marcus POV:
As Martinus went with y/n in an empty room, I got jealous as hell. I want to be that person who helps her. I want to be the person who protect her from everything. But first I need to clear the weird thing with Alexa and her cap. Why the hell was it at y/n's place?! I walked also up to Alexa, who smiled innocently. But what she didn't knew is that I already found her cap. I whispered in her ear "can we talk for a second?". She nodded unsure but grabbed immediately my hand. Like Martinus I walked into an empty room because I don't want that someone could interrupt us. As we walked into the room Alexa started to smirk, if she really thinks that I bought her for making out here in this room, then is she totally wrong. But before I could say something, her lips were already on mine. So I pushed her gently away and looked in her confused eyes. I said "I found your cap", "wait what?? You was at home ? Or where do you found it??" she asked confused. I said "well, I didn't found her. But someone else did." She nodded unsure and asked "and where was the cap and who found it?", "y/n gave it to me. She went home after the paint thing and well obviously the cap was at her place. So now I want an explanation why the hell the cap was at y/n's place ??". After that words Alexa started to swallowed hard. She thought for a moment and said loud and fast out of nowhere "I knew it! That bitch isn't just a stalker! She's also a thief!", "a what??" I asked confused. "A thief babe! She stole my cap !" she answered. I asked again confused "but why should she have done that ??", "are you really this stupid babe. Look at her, she's jealous. First because I'm so beautiful and I have a cool style not like her. And second of all she's jealous because you loves me and not her. Nobody will ever love her Marcus! She's dumb that's why she stole it" she said. I didn't knew what to say after that so I just walked out and left Alexa speechless alone in this room. As I walked past the classrooms, I saw through a small window in the door that Martinus and y/n were standing really close to each other and that he lifted her chin up.

Credits: mm.stories