Crimson Vs Flame

Al's POV
I look at brother, he's not saying much but he's blushing, I get his attention, "Brother?"

He looks up at me, "huh?"

"Why are you blushing? Did something happen?"

His eyes widen and he goes redder and stops walking, "uh, uh, uhhhhh"

"Brother, you can tell me, what happened?"

"Well the colonel bastard kissed me," he's beat red and looks down shyly.

"What?? Really? Why would he do that?? That's sexual assault! Wait until I get my han-"

Ed grabs my arm, "no no no no it's not like that. I uh..he said he loved me back.."

"Back? Wait, you love Mustang?"

Ed bites his lip and nods, super red, "yeah..I do"

I pick him up and hug him and swing him around, "I KNEW IT!!"

Ed is laughing, "okay okay! Put me down al"

We're both laughing now, I'm happy for him, this is the happiest he's been in a while.

Kimblys POV

I'm hiding in the Corning grinning, "how perfect, he's come back to me." I look at scar, "I need you to kill the short one in the red. Lust's orders."

Scar glares, "I follow my own rules and the path God has paved for me. I will kill the Fullmetal alchemist. But not because a beast requires me to."

Scar pops his wrists and starts walking towards Ed.

Ed's POV

I'm laughing, I'm actually happy, I'm really happy, Al sets me down, "lets get some food and head back to the hotel okay?"

Al nods, "I'm glad to see you have your appetite back Brother."

I nod, "I suppose it is good"

I was just about to say another thing when I hear Al yell, my eyes widen and I turn around, Al's armor has been destroyed from the chest down, he has one leg and one arm of armor left, "Alphonse!"

"Brother! Just run!"

I grit my teeth, "you bastard!"

Scar looks up at me, "you're the one I'm after." He comes at me and and I throw a punch with my armored arm, he grabs it tightly.

My eyes are wide, I struggle to get away, "let me go!"

Scar is calm and collected, "without this arm you won't be able to transmute, that will make my job much easier." And with that he destroys my arm and shoves me to the ground.

I'm shaking and breathing fast, my eyes are wide, I Scoot away from him frantically, "leave us alone!!"

I go pale as soon as I see kimbly walk out to catch up with scar, "no no no no" I try to get to my feet but scar shoved me harshly to the ground, I'm now on my stomach.

Kimbly snickers, "I told you you wouldn't really ever get away from me. It's truly pathetic you thought things would turn out okay for you," he starts laughing, he then transmutes a long blade from the ground and comes near me. I'm shaking uncontrollably.

Al pleads, "Stop!! You can't do this!"

I'm breathing fast and try to get up when I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my abdomen, I cry out in pain, I'm starting to sweat. I look down and see the long blade and been shoved completely through my stomach and is now stuck in the ground.

Al is yelling loudly, I can hear the sound of his metal hitting the ground, he's trying to move. I can tell kimbly is saying something but I can't make it out, everything feels so muffled.

That's when I see the burst of flame, I think it's kimblys. I panic and try to move, this causes me to scream out in pain and cough up some blood.

Roy's POV

I'm running down the streets with Hughes and about a dozen solders and my personal officers, I see figures in the street, hoping it's Ed, I run faster to investigate.

When I made it to the scene, I realize it's Kimbly and Scar towering over someone. I pale when I see that oh so familiar red coat and blonde braid. "No!"

Riza aims her gun, "Sir, be careful. That's Scar and kimbly."

Yelling in response, "I know dammit!" I snap my fingers and burst a flame hotter than I've ever given to prove my rage to these scum.

It wasn't long before Kimbly and Scar realized they were outnumbered, making scar destroy the ground creating a space for them to escape into the sewers.

I run over and my eyes widen seeing the state of the Elric Brothers..more especially, Ed.