Izumi Curtis

Ed's POV
The last thing I remember is crying against Al and my legs giving out and falling asleep against him. I'm open my eyes slowly and feel warm and comfortable, I look around and I don't know where I am, "WHAT THE HELL!" I start to panic.

Roy's POV
I'm in the kitchen with Al making myself some coffee when I hear Ed, I set me coffee down and bolt for the room, "Fullmetal??"
He's panicking, I rush over there and without thinking I hug him, "hey hey you're in my house it's okay"

I can see Ed visibly calm a little and actually hug me back he actually hugged me back

Al's POV
I gave teacher the address and I'm expecting her anytime, just as I was thinking that I hear a knock at the door, "teacher!" I get up and open it quickly, I see teacher in her white dress and her husband standing tall behind her, "you guys haven't changed a bit!"

Teacher chuckles at this softly stepping in with her love, "how is he?" Ive never actually heard teacher be concerned before, I tell her he's in the room with colonel mustang.

Ed's POV
I need to be stronger dammit I'm no coward..I'm not a coward, I'm the Fullmetal alchemist.. I'm still shaking but the smell of Roy's blue coat makes me relax, I feel safe in his arms for some reason, I look up at him, he's look down at me, and smiling softly..? I blush and hide my face in his jacket, I start mumbling off the components of the human body.

Roy laughs awkwardly, "huh?"

That's when I hear someone at the door and I jolt up, "who's there!", I tighten my grips on the colonel bastards coat.

"It's me Edward, your teacher," I knew that voice, no mistake that's teacher, why is teacher here? She cares? Or did I do something wrong..not again no no no

With teacher here Roy let's me go and I don't like it and go farthest away from everyone on the bed so my back is against the wall, I bring my knees to my chest, "...."

Izumi's POV
I've never seen him like this, not even when I chased him with a knife threatening to stab him for breaking my dishes, this is definitely wrong.. "come here child," I say in my motherly voice, this causes Ed to look at me, I have my arms open for a hug.

Even though Ed does hesitate, he comes to me, I see all his wounds, he's damaged and it pisses me off, I will find and kill the alchemist who did this, I will not leave it to these dogs to do it. He's my student. I gently wrap my arms around Ed, "it's okay Edward, it's okay to be weak sometimes, I taught you that remember?" I pet his hair gently and with that he breaks down in my arms.

My husband comes over and sits on the bed with us, he rubs Ed's back gently, he exchanges a worried look with me, I nod, "he should come home with us for a little bit, teach him he is strong."

Roy frowns at this, I can tell he comes up with an excuse fast, "if he is to go with you I'll escort you all myself, in case that man comes back for him, I'll be there to protect him at all costs ma'am."