🔥💋❤️

Ed's POV

I wake up slowly, I don't remember much of the trip coming back to central, I was so out of it, I stretch a lil exposing my stomach, "mm"

I hear chuckle, I freeze, still in mid stretch, I'm in Roy's office and his officers are laughing at me, my eyes widen and I jump up fast, "what the hell!" I got up to fast and feel my eyes roll back, my knees give out.

I hear the officers gasp but I land in Roy's arms I blush lightly and look up, "sorry.."

He smiles, oh his smile could melt my heart, I mean what no he's just the colonel bastard that's all!

He smirks, "take it easy okay Fullmetal?"

I go red, the tops of my ears are hot, all I can do is nod.

Havoc laughs, "aw is the shorty not feeling good?"

The others join in on the laugh, except for Roy, I'm glad, I stand up all the way and don't say a word, I go over to havoc, clap my hands and make my arm a blade, "YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT YOU'RE SHOCKED YOU CAN SEE ME OVER THE PILES OF BOOKS ON YOUR DESK?!"

I'm a lot angrier than usual..

Fury steps in, "he didn't mean it Edward, really."

I frown and put my blade back into my arm, "I know..sorry havoc, I'm just not in the mood." I put my hands in my pockets and start to leave.

Roy comes after me, "Fullmetal, hey, where are you going?" He looks really concerned.

I bite my lip and look at him, "why do you care so much? Huh? I'm just the waste of space alchemist who can't handle anything anymore! And I'm a failure! I don't get why everyone cares so damn much! I've let so many people down! They should've just left me with kimbly and let me rot!" I can feel tears welling up, the whole room went silent and everyone is staring.

"I wish you guys would've just let me die.."

This sets Roy off, he grabs Ed's shoulders and gives him a soft but meaningful kiss, "don't you ever say something like that again dammit. You mean the world to me. And what about your brother? And winry? And panako? What would they do without you?"

Tears stream down my face, my mouth gaping open a little, I'm blushing and shaking, so many emotions, all I can do is grip onto Roy's shirt and push myself against his chest as much as I can, I whisper so he can only hear, "I love you.."

Roy smiles softly and whispers, "I love you too Ed.."

The whole room, aka Riza, Havoc, Hughes, Fury, and hayate (yes the doggo) is just staring, it takes a moment but the officers smile softly. They support Ed and Roy.

Hughes stands up and sighs, he's very concerned about Ed's mental state, he goes to leave the room, he looks at Roy, "hey old friend, Can I talk to you when you have a chance?"

Roy his holding me close to him, he looks up at Hughes and nods, "of course."

I step away from Roy blushing and staring down, "I need to go back to the hotel and find Al..I'll uh yeah bye," and with that I run out, I can't help but smile to myself, Maybe there is a reason to living..who would've thought it would end up being the flame bastard after all.