Teacher

Ed's POV
I've been in this hospital bed for 3 days now, winry has come and tried to talk to me, but I couldn't even look at her, she's in the process of hooking up my new auto mail now, "ah!" I close my eyes as the nerves are connected, I'm still very bandaged but I'm able to walk now.

Winry looks down, "Ed, what happened to you? How did you get this hurt? No one will tell me anything."

I frown, I look at her a little, "I-I don't.." I can't bring myself to say, I look away, "just leave..please..I need to go.."

Roy walks in with his hands in his pockets, "Fullmetal, where do you hope to go if and when they discharge you?"

I just stare at him, he looks like he hasn't been sleeping well, but damn, his eyes..I mean, he's my superior, I don't see him any other way, I blush and look down, "I just n-need to go.." I start to sit up, that pain wasn't too bad, I can do this.

I swing my legs over the bed and take a deep breath and stand up, this is my second time walking since being hung by my arm a few weeks ago, I take a few steps grinning, "I can.."

Winry stands, "Edward! Don't be an idiot! Just lay back down or else!" This how she always talked, but it was a threat, it had to be. She said or else..

Roy's POV
As soon as winry said that I knew it was a bad idea, "winry, no!" It was too late I looked at Ed, he was breathing fast and his eyes were wide, I go over there speaking gently, "Fullmetal, hey, she didn't mean it, she won't hurt you okay?"

I was too late, Ed clapped his hands together and made a blade with his arm, he yelled with a shaky voice, "no more!"

Winry just stood there frozen, she didn't realize her words could make Ed freak out so bad, she ran out as Al was coming in.

"Brother!" Al rushed over and hugs Ed gently with his armor, "brother lets go back to the bed okay?"

I frown and step back, what really happened to Ed..? He's more damaged then soldiers from the eastern rebellion..

Ed just breaks down, right in front of all his superiors, he's crying against the armor, I turn to everyone in the room,"leave the room. That's an order take guard in the hall" they all nod and step out following orders.

Alphonse has picked him up bridal style now, "he lost his balance..I think it's time for brother to leave here to somewhere quieter.."
Without hesitation I took this opportunity, "I'll bring him back to my home, he'll be safe there and it's near this hospital."

Al nods, "also, Brother will have a visitor tomorrow morning..it's our teacher."