Ed's Healing

Roy's POV
He called me Roy..since when? I can't imagine everything's he's gone through..it'll be a miracle if he can just fully recover from this
I look at the doctor, who is stitching Ed back up while he's unconscious, "how long do you think he'll be like this?"

The doctor sighs, "who knows in all honesty, I can fix him physically, but mentally, that's a different story, he was tortured for an extended amount of time..I'm concerned of his mental stability, and as for him memory, well that's only temporary due to the trauma he's received."

I sigh, relieved he'll live but I can't get over how Ed is going to be after all of this..

Al's POV
"Excuse me.." I can't handle seeing brother like this, I walk out of the room and wait in the hall, I called winry two days ago, she should be here anytime with his new auto mail

how am I going to explain brothers condition to her..what if he never remembers me..what if I'm stuck in my armor forever..what if brother never wakes up

Clearly seeing Al was freaking out, Riza Hawkeye walked over and put a hand on his metal shoulder, "he's going to be just fine Alphonse, this is Edward Elric after all, he always pulls through." She offers me a soft smile, which made me think about mom..

"Thank you riza.."

Ed's POV
I slowly open my eyes again, I just stare at the ceiling, I feel numb inside but at the same time there's pain everywhere, it's just all so overwhelming, I'm starting to remember everyone.. I see colonel is still here I look at him, "h-how long was I g-gone.." I was told it had been months, and honestly, I believed the alchemist.

Roy frowns, relived Ed's awake, "you were missing for 8 days Fullmetal."

My eyes widen, "n-no can't b-be. He said..h-he.." I cringe again and look down to see all my bandages,"..."

Roy gently grabs my hand, I blush lightly, never seeing this soft side of him, I bite my lip, I can feel my heart racing I'm scared, but I watch him to see what he's going to do.
Speaking softly, "Fullmetal, I promise it was only 8 days and we looked for you the entire time. Our whole team was worried about you."

That's when tears welled up and fall down my face, I just couldn't accept any of this. "I need to go..I.." I start to try and get out, I manage to slip out of the bed but I fell into the wall, I grit my teeth, "let me go..just let-." Whoa I'm dizzy what? I look around panicked what's going on where's Al. Alphonse I need al
Roy runs over, "Ed get back in bed!"
Having him run up to be and yelling put me into a complete panic, my eyes widen and I start breathing way too fast, I slump down to the ground against the wall and try to shield myself the best I can with one arm, "j-just kill me already.." I don't even know what I'm saying. Why am I saying this why am I so scared, I'm such a coward.

Al's POV
I run into the room and see the situation, "brother!" I run over, "let me pick you up, it's okay brother just relax" I heard him say kill him, what's that about, this is wrong, it's like they broke my brother.

I think to myself maybe I should call teacher..she was the most motherly figure we've had since..anyway I think that's exactly what brother needs right now.