new book!

Hello lovely mi-fi's !

So blackxbelle is back with her first attempt at historical fiction!

You guys should check out Bride Price and let me know what you think. I promise you'll love it.

Bride Price

"You know I cannot commit such atrocity my love. I cannot sleep with anothers wife." Tomori stressed, looking away as she moved to untie her once white wrapper. It was now brown and dirty, showing all she had to suffer just to make sure there was no red on it. Brown and black was allowed, but not red. Not yet.

"I would rather die than be called the wife of that animal." She hissed. "Yet you are his wife anyways, and until we leave his territory, you would always be his wife." He replied.

"My lord, I'm beginning to think that you don't want me any more." Abebi sniffles and he freezes in discomfort. "My loyalties have been sworn to the king since I became a warrior."

"You had better choose one, your loyalties to your king, or your loyalty to me."

...

The prophecy was simple, only Abebi could give the aged king a son, only she could bear the heir to the throne.

Thrown into a marriage she despised, Abebi runs away with her lover, the head warrior of the village, in search of refuge and another life.

But fate has other plans, as the king is not ready to have his only chance of having a son slip through his fingers.

Cue bloodshed and war, it's a fight of survival, and a quest for freedom.

...

For Tomori to finally get his wife, he must pay the highest bride price.

He must pay with his life.

...

You guys should check it out. Just posted the prologue today! Thanks for your never ending support. Love you guys 💕