Epilogue

There might be some mistakes!

Its been 8 months since me and Niall have beautiful relationship. He is so good and I love him very much. I love his blue eyes, his blonde hair, his hands, his body, his everything. He is like an angel when sleeps. I love it when he kisses me and when he hugs me. I feel so safe. He is perfect. He never let's me to be sad. I have to be happy when ever he is with me and that is always. He is sleeping right now and his hand is around my waist. Its practically that I moved in his room.

I started new year in school. Suddenly everyone want's to be friend with me. And why? Because my boyfriend is in biggest band on whole world. I think I am most popular girl in school and I hate it. Its not so good as I thought it will be. Plus, paparazzi follows every my step and that annoys me. I can't go out shopping with girls like normal girl. We often have to run away because I am claustrophobic. 

I look over at clock. It shows 7:08 am. I have to wake up Niall. They go to studio every morning. I miss him lot because he comes back afternoon. But we have some time for ourselves.

"Wake up! Wake up!" I yell at him and start jumping on bed. He mumbles something and pulls my leg. I fall directly on him.

"Good morning to you too." He says to me. He kisses me and I get out of bed. I came to my room and putted on some chlotes. Stripped shirt and blue jeans. I went downstairs and saw boys are already up. I go to kitchen and take bowl. I put in some cereals and milk. I take spoon and shove some in my mouth.

"Where is Niall? We will be late." Liam was nervous.

"Don't be such nervous kid Liam, here I am." He says and blows me kiss.

And here I am again alone. I can't stand silence. I came to radio and turned it on. My favourite song was playing. More than this. Niall's part was on and that was what I liked the most about that song. I became good friend with Danielle. She is such good friend and very good listener. Eleanor is story to herself. She likes me and I like her too, but we don't hang out so much. I got ready for school and started my way toward it. Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato was playing. I know Niall likes her and she is my role model in some kind of way. Everything went good. I came home around 4 pm. 

I came to my room and changed into something comfortable. My bag was in corner of the room. I came downstairs and turned on TV. Big Bang Theory was playing. It made me laugh so much. If I was ever sad this would make me smile no matter what. Door opened and boys came in. They were talking about some songs. Niall spotted me and sat next to me.

"I have to tell you something later." Those words made me nervous. It sounded like something bad. We had our lunch together and he invited me to his room. I came and closed door. I sat next to him.

"We have world tour soon. Actually not soon, tomorrow is first concert. And I wanted to ask you, will you come to world tour with me?" 

"I...I... You know I can't. I have school and all that." I said to him and could see disapoitment in his eyes. 

"But what will I do without you?" He asked me.

I wasn't read for that kind of question. I loved him and now he is going away. I guess for whole year.

"I don't know. You'll survive, and I will too." I was thinking. Lots of girls. He will meet Demi and I can't risk that. I can't risk him to leave me over phone.

"I have to tell you something. I have to break up with you. But I will always be here for you if you need support and someone to talk with you." I said and went to my room.

I locked door. What have I done? But I can't be without him. I will live whiteout him. I can do that.. I will be strong. But why am I crying? I saw little paper on my floor. I opened it and started to read.

I tried to come in but you didn't let me. You came in my life so fast. And you were that one thing I needed. Please don't leave me. But if you leave me, I will always love you.. Please don't leave me.. </3

- Niall

He is too good for me. I don't want to be with him. I hate him!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the end.. Sorry if its stupid but I had to do something. 

 If you want Book 2 I have to have: - 3,000 reads

                                                        - 35 votes

                                                        - 15 comments

When I see this is done I will put Book 2. Read, comment, vote and share.

Bye :*