Chapter 12

There might be some mistakes!

Niall's P.O.V.

"Bye, Louis." I said and closed door behind him. He was here for 2 hours. It isn't that he bothers me, but as fans would say Larry Stylinson is real. And now two people know about obvious thing. She is the only person that doesn't see what I feel about her. I called Liam. He had to organise everything for recording new song.

"Liam? I have new song for us." I said to person that picked up phone.

"Sorry, I'm not Liam." I heard female voice.

"Okay, where is he?" I asked annoyed.

"He is having shower. But I can say him to call you later." She said and there was silence for a while.

"Okay then. Bye." I said and hung up as fast as I could.

I don't know what was wrong with me. This was my chance to ask her out again. I can't do anything right.

Julia's P.O.V.

When I came to my house it was 6 o'clock. Liam was nowhere to be found. I heard sound from bathroom. He was probably there. My head started to hurt me. I went to kitchen and took medicine. While I was there I heard something ringing. I went to living room and saw Liam's phone ringing. 

"Please, don't stop! Please, don't stop!" I mummbled to myself. I took it and answered.

"Liam? I have new song for us." I instantly recognized that voice. But as long I wanted to know about that song I had to restrain. Liam will tell me.

"Sorry, I'm not Liam." I could hear he is shocked. 

"Okay, where is he?" He sounded sarcastic.

"He is having shower. But I can say him to call you later." I said and there was silence between us for few moments. Like he wanted to say something but he didn't.

"Okay then. Bye." He said and hung up.

I took my bags that were behind couch and went to my room. While I was trying to find spot for everything I remembered Lena and Harry. I wonder how will Louis react when they say to him. I decided to call her.

"Yes?" I heard her voice.

"Can I come at yours? I have to ask you something important." I tried to sound mysterious but actually I was dying of laughter.

"Okay..." She sounded like she was feeling guilty for something.

"I'll be there in 5." I said and went out of room.

I saw Liam sitting on couch and drinking something.

"Niall called. He wants you to call him back." I said to him and opened door.

"Thanks. Hey, where are you going?" He asked me while he reached his phone.

"I'm going at Lena's. Don't wait up. Bye." I said and closed door.

Now that I moved Lena is closer, Zoe is closer and what is most important, Niall is closer. As I was thinking I came to Lena's house. It was small house, painted in peach colour. It had its garden that looked like park.

I came to door and went in. No knocking, no ringing. I went upstairs and barged in her room.

"Hey." I said and she got up.

"Sit down. What do you have to say for yourself, young lady?" I asked her and bursted out laughing. She looked ridiculous. Her face was pale and she looked like she saw ghost.