Chapter 3

There might be some mistakes! 

Julia's P.O.V.

The message was totally unexpected. I had some doubts. should I go out with him or stay in and be with girls. They would understand but still...

One thing was sure I have to tell girls about him. They will freak out about that but they have to understand. I'm sure Niall doesn't want them to know about him too.

I called Lena. I waited long time until someone picked up that phone.

"Hello, I need Lena.." I said while I was thinking what will she say.

"Okay I will call her.." The male voice said. I think it was her dad.

"Hi, I found your message.. What time should I come?" She said with happy voice.

"I'm calling about that. I am going out this evening.." I wasn't so sure about how will she react. 

"Okay... Who is the lucky boy?" There was a question that I didn't expect. 

She knew about One Direction. She called herself big directioner.. Sometimes she would drive us crazy talking about them. Now I have to tell her that I am going out with Niall Horan.

"How do you know its a boy?" I asked her knowing she will make something up.

"Because you're nervous. You are always nervous when you go out with some boy. Even if he is your friend." She started to tell me all symptoms.

"Okay, stop it. You know me too well. I'll tell you who he is after I come back. Can you come to my house around 11? And bring Zoe." 

"Okay, but you will have to tell us everything. Even the smallest detail. I have to go now. Someone needs to take care of my little brother."

"Bye."  

This went better than expected. I could get happy and start to freak out.  I took phone from bedand typed:

Okay.. xx

- Julia

It was like he was waiting for my answer. I got another message from him.

I'll pick you up at 7. Send me your adress. xx

- Niall

Sounds great. See you.

- Julia

It was 5 pm now. I had to go and find something to wear. I want look good. That would be hard to get, but I can make it somehow.

I putted on song I Gotta Feeling and looked in my closet. I found many combinations and choosed one. I was tired because I was dancing all over my room. I laid on my bed and before I could know it I fell asleep...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope this is interesting and I really try but I have school and exams...

Comment and tell me what you think.

Please share this.

Bye :*