Chapter 2

There might be some mistakes!

Julia's P.O.V.

On the other side of bar I saw that boy I met today. I tought he was cute being there alone and looking lost, so why leave him alone? Slowly but safely I came to him and started a talk.

"Its Niall right?" It wasn't that I wasn't sure, but I had to start a talk somehow.

"Yeah, and you are Julia?" He said.

"Yep. What are you doing here alone?" I had to ask because there was awkward silence between us.

"Actually, I'm not alone. I'm here with my friends. They are somewhere around here. Picking up girls and all that." He sounded lost.

He was really cute and I wanted to dance with him. Suddenly my favourite song came on. It was The Club Is Alive by JLS. Perfect song for dancing. I could see that he was a bit shy, so I had to make first step.

"You wanna dance?" I asked him.

"Sure.." He said and led me to dance floor.

We danced all night long. He wasn't shy anymore and we could talk about everything. It was like we known each other for a very long time. Somehow his name started to sound more and more familiar to me. 

Everything that is perfect gets ruined. His friends came and pushed him somewhere. He didn't even meet me with them. I was left alone and I went to my freinds. They agreed with me and we went back to Lena's place.

~ Next morning ~

I woke up in my friend's bed. I had huge hangover. I even don't know when I changed into my PJ's. I never had that feeling when I forget something. It felt so weird.

I hopped from my bed and went downstairs. I didn't want to wake up girls because they were cute sleeping. I made myself sandwich. I found some paper and a pen. I had to go so I wrote tham a note. They could think that something happened to me.

I had a great time yesterday. Had to go.. See you in the evening at my place.. xx

- Julia

I took my bag and I went home. My dad was already up and he had job for me. I had to go to the shop. I hated it. I never wanted to do something in the morning. I would make myself a breakfast and cravl back to bed. 

I left my bag next to the door and took my phone. I took the list and started to walk slow as snail. Everybody in neighbourhood knew me and I had to say 'hi' to every single one of them. I ran into shop and took everything I needed. When I came out, I began to run back home. 

I came in house and left it all in kitchen. I went to my room and took my laptop. I started to search for Niall Horan. When I saw it, it was late. Lena is going to kill me when she finds out. I'm dead and few feet under ground.

I heard my phone buzzing and I took it from my bed. I opened message and got very surprised.

It was message from Niall.

You wanna go out tonight? xx 

-Niall

_________________________________________________________________________________

I hope this is little longer. If you read this please share this and tell me what you think. It would mean so much to me.

Bye :*