Chapter 11

There might be some mistakes!

Niall's P.O.V.

We were getting closer and closer. It was like I pictured it. But then the door opened. She pulled back and I pulled back too. There was Louis standing on the door.

"Young lady, it has passed 12 o'clock. What do you have to say for yourself?" He asked her acting like he was her dad.

"Bye, Niall." She said to me and stepped inside the house.

"Bye." I said to her and went to my car.

It was too perfect to be true. I knew that something or someone will ruin it. I was driving to my house and thinking what to write in new song. Only thing I could think about was: I should have kissed her.

Julia's P.O.V.

I was woke up by sun. I came out of bed and saw it was 6:30. It was far too early for breakfast. I went to take quick shower and I went to kitchen. Silence was everywhere. Liam was sleeping and I had nothing to do with myself. I thought of making pancakes and so it was. I made few pancakes and started to eat them. While I was in my world of thoughts, Liam came in. He was wearing shorts. Only shorts.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were here." He started apologising.

"Nah, its okay. I couldn't sleep so I came here and made pancakes." I said to him uninterested.

"This smells nice." He said and took plate with pancakes.

"Serve yourself." I said to him and went to my room.

Another boring day. I think I will spend it shopping with girls. I called Zoe.

"Hey, you wanna go shopping?" I asked her.

"Yep. You are bored too?"

"Yesss.. I will come to your house around 10."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I took chlotes and dressed myself. Blue shirt, yellow shorts and black sandals. I took my purse and started to walk towards Zoe's house. I could feel this is gonna be hot day.

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up in a chair. In front of my table. I must've been trying to write a song or something that looks like song. I got up and experienced huge neck pain. I went to take shower and over there I got idea for song. I should've kissed you. Yeah, I'm right I should have kissed her. I sat back on my chair and started to think about yesterday. She was just few steps away from me. I got my inspiration and wrote song.

I had to call someone to tell him we have new song. My phone ringed and it was like he was reading my mind. It was Louis.

"Yes?" I answered while I was looking at piece of paper.

"Nothing... I'm just bored. Harry is out with some girl and he won't tell me who she is. What are you doing?"

"I just wrote us new song."

"Really? Don't move I'm coming. I have to be first one to read it." He said surprised and hung up.

Yeah, right. Don't move. I realized I didn't have breakfast. That is something new for me.

Julia's P.O.V.

"What do you think about this one?" I asked Zoe.I was holding light blue dress. It was reaching my knees.

"I don't know.. Try it out." She said to me and continued looking dress for her.

I got into cabinet and dressed my dress. I zipped it on my right side and went in front of mirror.