Chapter 16

There might be some mistakes!

I woke up. It was Friday today. My birthday. Happy Birthday to me. I checked my phone. There were two messages. One from Lena, one from Zoe.

Hey, Happy D-day. I will come over later.

- Zoe

Happy Birthday, girl. What do you say, should we go shopping?

- Lena

I answered to Zoe and Lena. She will come at 11.

I went downstairs. All of boys were there and they seemed so busy. 

"Good morning, boys." I said to them and went to kitchen. Niall came after me.

"Good morning, babe." He said and kissed me. "How did you sleep?"

"Good. I'm going shopping with Lena. We will be back late." I said and shoved toast in my mouth.

"Okay." He said to me and went out.

Did he forgot? No, he couldn't. But I don't blame him. We are only few months dating. I went to my room and dressed myself. Lena came and we went shopping.

Niall's P.O.V.

"She's gone. What do we need?" I asked Louis.

"Table, snacks, drink and cake." He said.

"Danielle said that she and Eleanor are baking cake." Liam said.

"We can use table from room where no one sleeps." I said.

"And what about snack and drinks?" Louis asked.

"You can take care of that." I said and went to find Zayn. I found him watching TV.

"Can you help me with table?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure." He said and we went for table. We brought it and Louis came. He brought all snacks and drinks.

"Are you all right, mate?" Zayn asked him with smile.

"I have one word to say. Fans." He said and sat on couch.

I putted all things in fridge. I feel little guilty for ignoring her birthday. Its mean but I hope this will be good. It has to be.

Julia's P.O.V.

I was in some shop trying out stripped blue shirt. It looked good on me.

"I think I am going to take this one." I said to Lena.

"Nice, I will take this dress." She was wearing baby blue dress and it looked good on her.

"You look good." I said to her and we went to pay.

"Want to get some coffee?" She asked me.

"Yes. Starbucks?" I asked her.

"Of course." She said and got us coffee. We went to park and sat on bench.

"I have to tell you something. Harry kissed me other day." She said with spark in her green eyes.

"And then?"

"I went in house not saying anything." She looked down.

"Why?"

"I don't want to do same mistake I did with Luke."

"Luke was idiot, Harry is good boy. I think you should give him chance." I said throwing away empty cup.

"I know he is good boy but I am so afraid."

We started to walk toward my house. I know that Lena is afraid. She and Luke were in relationship for whole year. They both got drunk one night and had sex. He dumped her next day. What an idiot!

We came to house and no one was there. Great, I'm home alone again.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Okay, guys. They are here." I said to them and they all hid behind table and couch.

I peeked out and saw her and Lena walking through hallway.

"Come here, girls." I called them and they changed direction. They came in.

"Surprise!" We all yelled.

Julia's P.O.V.

"Surprise!" They yelled and left me surprised. They were all in here and two more girls that I didn't know. They were holding my cake.

"OMG! Thank you!" I said to them.

"Happy Birthday, babe." Niall said and kissed me.

"You didn't forget." I said to him.

"How could I forget..." He said. "Now, this are Danielle and Eleanor." He showed girl that had curly brown hair and girl that had straight black hair.

"Hi." They both said.

We ate whole cake. Most of snacks too. By now I drank 5 beers or even more. I was dancing with all boys except Niall. I was currently dancing with Harry again. It was 3 in the morning. By his moves he was pretty much drunk as I was.

"Do you like party?" He asked me.

"Of course I like it. Its my birthday party." I said to him.

He got little closer and whispered in my ear. "Do you wanna go upstairs?"

"Yes." I was too lazy to say something else.

We got upstairs and went to his room. At first we were talking and fooling around. But then it grove into something that was even bigger than me. We started to kiss. I think I liked it. He was good kisser. Soon his hand found its way under my shirt.

Niall's P.O.V.

Everything is perfect. I'm glad that everything went this way. I need to find Julia. I have to keep her by my side. She looked bit drunk last time I saw her. I took a look over room. She wasn't here.

"El, do you know where Julia is?" I asked Eleanor who was sitting on couch.

"No. Try to ask Zoe." She said and continued her talk with Louis.

"Zoe, do you know where Julia is?" I asked her.

"Ummm... She was here two minutes ago, dancing with Harry." She said and continued dancing with Liam.

Everybody was dancing and having fun and I still didn't have my special little dance with my princess. I went upstairs and went to her room. It was empty. I came to Harry's room and slowly opened door. I couldn't believe what I saw. Harry and Julia were there. Making out.

"Why? Why?!" I yelled at them. They turned to me. I couldn't stand there. I ran through house and went out.

I was crying. I knew Harry likes to flirt with girls but I tough he likes Lena. I couldn't believe. She was perfect and she said she likes me too. Where was the problem? Maybe it was me.

"Niall, what's wrong?" Zayn asked me.

"Everything is just fine."

"Please, don't lie to me. What happened?" He asked me one more time.

"I found Harry and Julia together. In his room."

"I am going to kill Harry. And Julia if its necessary." He said in angry tone.

"No, just leave them alone. I was fool to think this will work."

"I'm so sorry, mate." He said and we continued talk. He was always here for me. Like my second brother. I liked talking with him.

"And what will you do about it? Her and Harry?"

"I won't do anything. They are the ones that should do something."

_________________________________________________________________________________

I bet you didn't see that coming! Hope this is fun for you. 

I will finish this story soon and start writing another one.

Read, share, vote and comment.

Bye :*