Chapter 5

There might be some mistakes!

Julia's P.O.V.

I took it out from pocket and saw message from Niall.

Hey, it was nice tonight. Can you come at my house tomorrow? I want to meet you with boys.

- Niall

Yeah, I'll come. Is it okay if I bring two more girls with me?

- Julia

My phone buzzed again.

See you tomorrow.. Here's my adress.

- Niall 

Wow, this is great. I came into the house and saw my dad on couch.

"Zoe and Lena are in your room." He said while reading book.

"Okay. They'll sleep here." I said and went upstairs.

The moment I opened door they started to ask me questions. It was all usual and we would do it everytime one of us goes out with boy.

"Okay, stop! First, you girls will sleep here. Second, I'm going to wear my PJ's and after that you will hear everything."

I took quick shower and changed into my PJ's. 

When I came out they looked at me and waited to say something to them.

"On Fridayafter school I went home and took coffee. I texted with Lena and bumped into boy. The evening we went to cub I saw him again. We talked and next day he asked me out. I did some search on internet and found out he is Niall Horan. And we are going at his house tomorrow. " I said as fast as I could.

"Wait. You were out with Niall Horan? Niall James Horan?" Lena asked suprised.

"Yep." I said quietly.

"And we are going at Niall's tomorrow?" Now Zoe asked. 

"Again, yes." I said louder now.

There was silence in the room. I could see that they are shocked. And bit jealous. Awkward silence followed and then Lena started to dance around the room.

"I'm gonna meet my boys. I'm gonna meet my boys." She singed happily.

After she let us, we went to sleep. I was excited about tomorrow. Millions of girls are waiting to meet them and I have chance. I mean, we. It all seems unreal and I'm afraid I might wake up.

Niall's P.O.V.

I drove her home but I didn't want to go. She was so beautiful. I would love to stare at her little bit but she would notice. I couldn't ever imagine someone so beautiful.

We came out of the car and came to her doorstep. 

"I'll se you around. I guess." Words came out of my mouth. It was like I chased her away.

"Okay. Bye." She told me and went into the house.

I sat in the car and drove away. She is so nice and beautiful. I won't give up until she's my girlfriend. I took phone out and texted her.

Hey, it was nice tonight. Can you come at my house tomorrow? I want to meet you with boys.

- Niall 

It didn't took long and I got answer.

Yeah, I'll come. Is it okay if I bring two more girls with me?

- Julia 

I think she felt insecure, that's why she want's few more girls with her. Why don't? Boys will have someone to talk with while I am with her.

I tiped quickly:

See you tomorrow.. Here's my adress.

- Niall 

I was so happy. I called Liam. Only he knew about Julia. And he was happy about me. He said that I am finally ready enough to go out with someone. I hate when he acts like my dad.

"Hey, Liam."

"Hey, how was it?"

"It was great. Nandos and walk. She and two more girls are coming tomorrow. Can you come around 8?"

"Okay. I have to go now. Bye."

"Bye."

I came home and went to bed. Before I fell asleep I sent message to Louis, Zayn and Harry.

"Tomorrow at my place at 8. Don't be late."

- Niall 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't post any chapter yestarday or day before, so today I'm posting one and tomorrow one. 

I'm bringing in P.O.V.'s. Yay!

Comment and tell me what you think.

Bye :*