Chapter 13

There might be some mistakes!

Niall's P.O.V.

We came out of her room and sat on few chairs that were there. I was thinking for bit. What if she died there? What if I didn't went that way? I think that it is time for some action. I came to her door, knocked and peeked in.

"Can I come in?" I asked her.

"Always." She said to me not even looking my way. She was sitting on her bed and staring at her tissue. I sat on chair on her left and started with my little speech.

"When I found you yesterday I felt like my whole world is destroyed. I have something to say you since we met. I like you. A lot. I realized I should've told you that before." On these words she raised her head and looked deeply in my eyes with surprised look.

"I feel same. And when I was bleeding there yesterday, I was afraid. Afraid to lose you." She said and left me surprised. My face showed biggest smile ever.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her nervously. Maybe its too fast.

"Yes." She said to me and I kissed her. I had to. I wanted to. It was long waited and perfect in every way. Just like her. I moved my head slowly.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." I said and went to find Liam.

He was sitting in hallway. Busy staring at wall.

"Am I interrupting you?" I asked him and smiled.

"Are you okay? Bit too hyper, don't you think?"He said watching me confused.

"I have some news." I said and probably blushed a bit.

"Is it good or bad? We don't need bad news right now." He said to me expecting answer.

"It is very, very good." I said and laughed again.

"Well, spit it out." He knew something really good is coming on. I think he could guess what it was.

"I kissed her and asked her to be my girlfriend. And she said yes." I said in one breath.

"I.... I am confused. And happy for you. Come here." He said with big smile and hugged me.

"I have to go. I said to her I'll be back." I said and went to her room. I saw her sleeping. She was beautiful. I sat by her side and fall asleep.

Julia's P.O.V.

I woke up at 8 pm. There was silence in room. Nobody was there. I was thinking about me and Niall. Its  the best thing that happened in my life. He is the best thing that happened in my life. I mean, I dated few guys before him but it didn't turned out well. I have to be careful with him and try not to lose him. Not because he is popular. Because he is good boy and nice to me. This remembered me to call girls. I heard knock on my door and two girls came in with huge basket full of fruits.

"Hi." They said in same time and sat on my bed.

"We brought you some fresh chlotes." Lena said and putted bag on floor behind her.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Zoe asked me even know she could guess.

"I was getting back from Lena's. Two guys stopped me, took my necklace and stabbed me. Niall found me." I said to them.

"Were they here?" Lena asked.

"Yep. And you came now."

"We came earlier too. But you and Niall were sleeping." Lena said and almost yelled name Niall.

"There is something I have to say you about him and me. He asked me to be him girlfriend and I said yes." I said and they started to sequel.

"You lucky bitch." Lena said to me and smile.