Chapter 14

There might be some mistakes!

I was upset because of picture. And I'm sure Niall was too. That wasn't meant to happen. 

It didn't took me long to come to my grandma's house.

It was pretty big house. My grandma was rich. She invented something and made good money on that. Enough to live like queen. Like I was saying, it was big house painted in white. It had big yard just like rich people have. There was big black fence around it. I got in and went to the door. I ranged and maid opened door. She instantly recognized me and brought my suitcase to my room. 

She was tall. She could be in her mid 20's. Her hair was brown and her eyes were dark brown, almost black. She was wearing black dress.

"Here you go, miss." She said in Irish accent.

"Thanks." I said and she left me alone in the room. The moment maid left, my sister came in and gave me big hug.

"Oh, I missed you so much." I said to her.

"I know, I missed you too." She said to me. "And what's new in London?"

"Ummm... Pretty much nothing. And over here?"

"Nothing new." She said and we went downstairs. My grandma was there drinking coffee and reading newspaper.

"Hey, granny." I tried to be nice, even know she kicked me out when I needed her.

"Yes, hi." She said uninterested and continued reading.

"And what are we going to do?" My sister asked me.

"I don't know. Find something funny, I am going to sleep. I'm tired." I said and went to my room.

I went to see what's new on Twitter. Of course, there was picture of me and Niall kissing. It didn't took long for them to find me. I didn't want to read my mentions. I knew what happens to girls that boys date. I wasn't ready for something like that. I had two messages. One from Niall and one from Harry.

I already miss you. See you on Monday. xxx

- Niall

I miss you too. See you babe. xx

- Julia

You two look great on that picture.

- Louis

Go and find something better to do, Louis. And get off Harry's twitter.

- Julia

I don't know why I wasn't in mood to talk with someone like Louis. I didn't feel guilty for anything, just sorry because I said that to him.
------------

My sister woke me up. It was 7 o'clock.

"I have great idea. We can go and see movie." She said with smile.

"Well, okay. What's on?" I asked her rubbing my eyes.

"I think that Notebook." She said.

"We will go. If I remember, movies start at 8."

"That's right." She said to me. "I will leave you to get ready."

She left my room. I decided to wear black jeans and baby blue shirt. My hair was tied in ponytail and I didn't have any make up on. Maybe because I don't like to wear make up so much, maybe because I always cry on Notebook. I took my purse and I went downstairs. My sister was waiting for me.

"Let's go." I said to her and driver drove us in front of cinema. It didn't take long and movie started. As i expected, I started to cry. I looked inside my purse and I saw I forgot to take tissues.

"Hey, do you have tissue?" I asked my sister.

"No." She said and continued watching movie.

"Excuse me, miss. Here you go." Boy on my right whispered and gave me tissue.

"Thanks." I wispered back and focused on movie.

When movie finished we all got up. That boy that gave me tissue, spilled his water all over me. My blue shirt was soaking wet.

"Hey! Watch out! Look what you did to my shirt!" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry...." He wanted me to say my name.

"Julia."

"I'm sorry, Julia. Maybe I can make it up to you."

"I'm not going to stay here for long time. But who know's. Now that you know my name, maybe I can find out your name?" I said to him as we came out to city lights.

He was tall and strong. His body looked perfect. He had black hair and dark blue eyes. 

"I'm Bryan." He said and few girls started to scream.

"I have to go." I said to him and turned to my sister. "We have to go." Me and my sister went to car and driver drove us away.

What was wrong with that guy? I mean, he was good looking and all that but I have better. And those girls? Did they have to scream? I was thinking so hard that I didn't realise I was in my room. It was hot outside and I have to take shower. While I was in shower my phone started to ring.

"Oh, no. Not now." I said to myself. I could guess who it was. I tried to get out as quick as possible but phone stoped ringing.

I looked at my room. I am here for half of day and there is mess. I had to do something but I was so tired. I took my phone and there was missed call from Niall and Louis. I understood Niall's but what does Louis want? Is something wrong over there? I called Niall back and we had that time. You know, I miss you, I love you and all that. I called Louis back. He didn't want anything and nothing happened, he just wanted to know when am I coming back. 

Tomorrow is Sunday. And I am going home on Monday. 

It was nice with my sister and with my grandma. She didn't want to see me but she can admit she had good time. I came to airport at time me and Niall said we will be there. But I couldn't find him anywhere. I came last to the plane. He wasn't there. Where is he? 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry because of short chapter but I couldn't think of anything. I think I will put it on hold for little while or finish it earlier than I tough.

Share, read, comment and vote.

Bye :*