Chapter 10

There might be some mistakes!

Julia's P.O.V.

I woke up in a strange room. It wasn't mine. It was so strange and so cold. I couldn't help but get some shivers through my body. I took my clothes and a quick shower. I went to kitchen. Liam was already there.

"Good morning." He said to me and started to chew sandwich.

"Morning." I said and poured some coffee in my cup.

"I'm going at Niall's after breakfast. You wanna come?" He asked.

"Nope. I don't feel like going anywhere today." I said and went to my room.

I took my laptop and went to Facebook and Twitter. Nothing new. I'm going to die from boredom, but somehow I still didn't feel like going out.

My phone started to buzz. I got message, at least something interesting.

You wanna go out tonight? xxx 

- Niall

Yeah, sure. xx

- Julia

I'll pick you up at 8. xxx

- Niall

Great. See you. xx

- Julia

Do I have a date? Possible. I took the first movie I found in the house. It was Notebook. I haven't watched movie yet. But they say its good.

Liam's P.O.V.

I started to go towards Niall's house and soon I was there. I came out of the car and entered without knocking.

"Niall!" I didn't know where he is.

"In the kitchen!" He answered.

"You are eating again." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I just got up few minutes ago. And I know that every normal person eats breakfast." He said and his phone buzzed.

I saw him taking phone and his lips forming the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"What do you have over there?" I said and took his phone.

"Hey, leave that alone!" I heard him saying while he was chasing me.

"I'll pick you up at eight, Niall. Great, see you, Julia. Oh, someone has a date tonight." I said and began to tease him.

"Yeah, so?" He asked.

"Nothing." I went from laughing face to serious face.

"You really like her, don't you?" I asked him.

"Well, yeah..." He said and looked at me with his cute face.

"Let's play some games?"

"Okay..."

Julia's P.O.V.

Okay, this film is so sad. And so happy. I loved it. I took phone and ordered pizza. I haven't eat anything from yesterday. It came fast. I took it and ate half of it. After that I fell asleep there on couch.

I was woken by someone shaking me.

"What do you want?" I mumbled.

"Its 7:30 pm." Liam said to me.

"What? Really?" I got up and looked at clock.

"No, its 6:30. I just wanted to watch TV." He said and gave me a mean smile.

"You could just say." I said and went to my room.

I needed place to think and relax. And I found perfect one. I came to my bathroom and let water in the bath. When it was full I got in. I came out and it was 7:30. Perfect time. I took my blue jeans and black shirt. It fitted me perfectly.

I came to the living room and Liam was still there. Sitting. And watching TV. I went to kitchen and drank glass of water.

"Everything is going to be okay." I said to myself. I heard quick knock on the door and someone coming in. I came out out of kitchen and saw Niall. He was wearing green hoodie, blue jeans and white sneakers.

"You two don't do something illegal and have some fun." Liam said to us.

"Yes, dad." Niall said and we went out.

"We are going on a special place and I got Nandos. Is that okay?" He said and started to drive.

"Perfect." I said and watched through window the whole time.

We came on a high hill. Moon was shining and so were the city lights. I think I came to heaven with my angel. While I was admiring he putted blanket down and set everything.

We were sitting and talking. We were eating and after that we were watching stars. We came at Liam's at 12 o'clock.

"Thanks, this was great and something I needed." I said to him and looked in his bright blue eyes.

"I liked this too." He said to me.

Suddenly I felt something that pull's me closer. Closer and closer...

And then the door opened.

"Young lady, it has passed 12 o'clock. What do you have to say for yourself?" Louis said.

"Bye, Niall."I said to him.

"Bye." He said and started leaving.

I came into the house.

"Louis, what are you doing here?" I asked him trying to keep my strict face. And somehow it worked.

"I came to hang out with Liam. And I saw you two getting closer and I just had to ruin it." He said with a smile on his face.

"I hate you, Louis." I said to him and went to bed.

"I know you don't mean it that way." Louis was yelling behind me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10 is in the room. Yay! 

I think that there will be two book of this story. I have it all mixed in my head.. 

Comment, vote, share.

Bye :*